Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
been hearing this alot. do all FTL do this or do you have to Cool with the staff. help me understand. would assume its only on GR's
Certain ones. The Foot Locker that usually does reserve a pair down here (also second highest volume Foot Locker in the area, first being the HoH) also does raffles, depending on the demand of the shoes.
Reserve a pair is pretty much the same thing as first-come, first-serve, except your pair's on lock a couple days before release instead of the day of.
All it is is you walk in, tell them what size you want, show them your ID, and they'll hand you a ticket and tell you to come back day of release by whatever time to pick up the shoes. If it's a highly demanded shoe, then you obviously have to get there early to line up to get your ticket.

My personal favorite release procedure, second to just lining up/camping out. I abhor raffles and RSVP.

Last edited:
Certain ones. The Foot Locker that usually does reserve a pair down here (also second highest volume Foot Locker in the area, first being the HoH) also does raffles, depending on the demand of the shoes.
Reserve a pair is pretty much the same thing as first-come, first-serve, except your pair's on lock a couple days before release instead of the day of.
All it is is you walk in, tell them what size you want, show them your ID, and they'll hand you a ticket and tell you to come back day of release by whatever time to pick up the shoes. If it's a highly demanded shoe, then you obviously have to get there early to line up to get your ticket.

My personal favorite release procedure, second to just lining up/camping out. I abhor raffles and RSVP.
Well Dang wish this would have been the case with certain sneakers in my area... being a bigger size even GR's are hard to get. All is good though because i have my TW's and will most likely have the Homes/Graffiti. 

what size are you and what did you buy? how long did it take.

the first wear was horrible for me.
idk about the other dude but i am a size 13 and i wore these to work on Black Friday and loved so much i wore them two days straight then hooped in them. and let me tell you i will be getting another pair... either Homes/graffiti or ASG's (First Pair was TW's)

Last edited:
Got the chance to purchase the shoes early this morning:

View media item 676692View media item 676691
Before I heard the news I was already 41 games in, so I made sure to haul *** to get to the code before my last week of school and finals next week.

It was a lot of work, indeed but feasible if you put the time in.
The requirements say it takes 60 games, but in reality it was more so about 70-82 games (in my case 78 games).

Some tips:
-Was playing on superstar before, but switched to pro in order to make sure to get "elite" status
-8 min quarters were too long so I changed it to 6 with 80% game speed
-To make sure I got all this stuff done before tests and finals I got my stats up to standards by the 3rd quarter and would foul out to save some time

btw, size 11.5 and 12.5 were gone when I checked out and nike doesn't charge your card until shipment
Very nice.

It's a wrap for me on XI's.

I really only liked the AvM's, but they just had to go n make them exclusive. :rolleyes

Will wait to see what the low looks like.

Well Dang wish this would have been the case with certain sneakers in my area... being a bigger size even GR's are hard to get. All is good though because i have my TW's and will most likely have the Homes/Graffiti. 
It doesn't hurt to ask. They did reserve a pair for the TWs, too. I was just shopping with my girl and we just walked into Foot Locker. I decided to ask if they got the TWs and they said yeah, we're doing reserve a pair right now if you want, so I said sure! :lol:
It's not always that easy, though. They also did reserve a pair for the Jordan XI lows released over the Summer and I had to treat it like a regular first-come, first-serve release and wake up at 5 AM to line up.
But yeah, just ask cuz that Foot Locker I reserved my TWs at raffle about 1/3 of their releases.

anybody coppin these Lebron 11 Cannons that drop saturday ?

They coming out with some Cannon Brons again?! I could of sworn the AVMs were the ones dropping this Saturday.....

^Maybe I'll cop at $140. I'm not buying any more lebron xi above $150. The threshold has been set for me with the aways and gammas purchases this week at those price points.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to cop Forging Irons for $140...... Lol

They coming out with some Cannon Brons again?! I could of sworn the AVMs were the ones dropping this Saturday.....
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to cop Forging Irons for $140...... Lol

Um, I'm not. Do I have to keep explaining to people that I'm not paying over $150 for a pair of Lebron means I'm passing at retail? If they sell, they sell out. Life moves on, they are just shoes in the end. Like I stated earlier, aways at $140 shipped>>>> forged irons at $275 after tax.

gonna be a while before they hit the price you want tho.... a long while.

Yea prices are almost at retail plus shipping :lol: I know resellers feel some type of way and they deserve it :tongue: I'm supposed to meet up with a dude at the end of this week who was originally asking for $500 then after a week he dropped to $400 and now all he wants is $350 and when we meet up I'm a try to give him $330 :evil:
Lmao I hate that move. I've had a few people try it and I just walk away. They always find the extra $20, though.

Anybody know why the AvM 11s are looking more limited than any of the previous pairs (except Forging). It seems to be a house of hoops only release? Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what the footlocker launch says, and none of the 10-12 FTL stores around me that got all the other previous 11s are getting these, zero of them. Only the house of hoops near me for AvM.

Champs Sports will have the majority of pairs on the Akron vs Miami...

HOH will have them as well...Nike retail too...

However...this cuts out regular Footlockers, Footaction and Finishline...thus, automatically making them more limited...

JM

Last edited:
Champs Sports will have the majority of pairs on the Akron vs Miami...

HOH will have them as well...Nike retail too...

However...this cuts out regular Footlockers, Footaction and Finishline...thus, automatically making them more limited...

JM

Thanks for clearing that up.

Lmao I hate that move. I've had a few people try it and I just walk away. They always find the extra $20, though.
Hey it never hurts to try
grin.gif

So crazy to me how all these other NBA players are rockin the XI and bron isn't. This may be ignorant but I'm assuming that their pairs aren't created from a last of their personal foot, so how is it that lebrons custom fitted and altered pairs isn't good enough for him when other players are rockin pairs similar to ours? At this point it can't be a Nike problem, it's gotta be lebron.

So crazy to me how all these other NBA players are rockin the XI and bron isn't. This may be ignorant but I'm assuming that their pairs aren't created from a last of their personal foot, so how is it that lebrons custom fitted and altered pairs isn't good enough for him when other players are rockin pairs similar to ours? At this point it can't be a Nike problem, it's gotta be lebron.

thought that was what the Soldier VII was for :rofl:

I just think he just doesn't like the shoe and prefers the X, now as to the reason, I have no idea why

Last edited:
I just think he just doesn't like the shoe and prefers the X, now as to the reason, I have no idea why

itll come to light in his Tell All book when he retires.

"I just kept reading about how people said I was selfish with PE colors for my signature shoe so for the XI, I just decided to let the people have the model as a whole while I stayed wearing the X. Just made sense to me" - Bron Bron

Back
Top Bottom