Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, I don't know what's going on with the AvMs. In some pics they're hot and in others they're butt ugly. I'm still gonna buy them, but I'm just confused.

Hopefully the AvM sit in Europe for a bit, cant buy them til a couple weeks
eyes.gif

They do not look that good in person

Pics POP
Real life: dull

Guess I just gotta check 'em out in person, I see a bunch of ig pics of the "aways" but didn't fall in love with them till I saw them in person , didn't know that red pops that much , real nice color

for real? they should've had a start date and put in a requirements that you have to play a certain difficulty and quarter length. Waste of my time. Is Adidas doing something like this, I got a shoe deal
laugh.gif
Is there any official statement on all the sizes being gone? I find it hard but to believe but *shrugs* .  My friend and I are getting close and will try and finish, but I just want to make sure saying "all the codes have been given out" wasn't a tactic to slow some of us down 
laugh.gif

Just got in my TWs. While I do like the way that they look, I now understand why LBJ wasn't wearing them on-court for a while. The toebox is horrendous. Even considered returning these. No way I could hoop in them, but they might roll for casual wear. Overall, pretty disappointed when you consider the price point as well as compare them to the the 7s.

They definitely require a little break in period because of the posite material. But all of the posite material shoes I've tried requires a bit of break in period ie Hyperposite, foamposite one and now Lebron XI. It's the nature of the material. The heat of your foot over the course of time molds the posite material for a custom fit. I think since bron laces up a new pair every game it doesn't have the time to mold to his foot and give a good 1 to 1 fit. But after playing in mine for 2 sessions they fit good and I believe they will only get better.

I picked up some TWs over thanksgiving and I was really happy with the fit. As much as I loved the X, I feel like the XI fits my foot much better. SO far its a close second to Kobe 8s in terms of comfort. Haven't balled in them yet though

I'm looking for preschool size 2.5 for my 9 year old. He wants the T Rex. I found them on Sneakerhead.com. Anyone have any experience with that site? Are they legit?

I've bought pennies from them, they're legit

Finally got my confirmation email and tracking number for my Gammas from citygear.com :smile:

Last edited:
Man, I might just have to pass on the Miami Nights now...I just found out how Nike doing the Kobe "Prelude" pack...Oh Well

Man, I might just have to pass on the Miami Nights now...I just found out how Nike doing the Kobe "Prelude" pack...Oh Well
I'm thinking the same thing but the way they are making them limited and hard to buy, the MN probably a consolation prize. Nike ain't playing this holiday season.

Shoes as comfortable A.F are the 2k14s really all claimed and I went 55 games deep for no reason?
I'd find that hard to believe that all pairs of the 2K14s are claimed...I know there's game freaks out there but at the end of the day...Somebody gotta have jobs and schools to go to, LOL

Ibnean in would hope so... Just going based on what that guy said earlier about them all being claimed loo

I'm thinking the same thing but the way they are making them limited and hard to buy, the MN probably a consolation prize. Nike ain't playing this holiday season.
I said the same thing...Nike is tryna make a record profit in December alone!!! 4 pairs of Brons, 5 Kobe's, and 4 Jordan's...there's no week breaks in between there neither, just days. Nike basically said, screw your family this Christmas...Treat yourself only

I said the same thing...Nike is tryna make a record profit in December alone!!! 4 pairs of Brons, 5 Kobe's, and 4 Jordan's...there's no week breaks in between there neither, just days. Nike basically said, screw your family this Christmas...Treat yourself only

News was sayimg that big companies are mad thanksgiving was a week late cause it cut into "Xmas profit"

Back
Top Bottom