Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
finally, btw all codes haven't been giving out, nike still has a majority of the sizes available. it took exactly 78 games. 
nthat.gif

Still waiting, did ur phone call make a difference? Kinda wished I copped from kicksusa, they had the same sale later on in the day

I think so, I called this morning and when I called in the evening the operator said he put in a complaint that it was my second or third inquiry or something. I mentioned that others I knew had already received their shoes and I hadn't even gotten a tracking number. About an hour or two later I got the confirmation email, so maybe it helped but I'm not really sure.

Yea I was gonna get a PS4 and 2K14 later down the line but the mystery shoe shenanigans definitely made me want to speed up my plans
mean.gif
hopefully they're whack
laugh.gif
i would be playing it now if my ps4 didnt break on the 5th day i had it
mean.gif
, thanksgiving day
mad.gif

i would be playing it now if my ps4 didnt break on the 5th day i had it:smh: , thanksgiving day>:
Oh wow that sucks, that's kind of why I steer clear of the first wave of newly released electronics (phones, systems etc.) there's always some sort of kinks that haven't been worked out yet :smh: but with my luck the day before I complete the requirements to be able to get them they would probably be gone or my size would be gone for sure :lol:

Thanks for being honest unlike the other guy :smh: About to put in work again to what i already put in.

Yea that got me tight when I read that too. But a dude I know on IG posted he got his this afternoon and said most sizes still available so I kept at it

Haven't been following this thread lately, but is LeBron wearing the XI's yet? Or is he still messing around with X's?

Last edited:
all the lebron xi's are gonna sit.

hope so i need them carbons to sit for 1wk
Maybe but I wouldn't bank on it, I'm used to Lebron's sitting as well in my area but that hasn't been the case this time around, not saying everything is selling out instantly or anything but I wouldn't say there straight sitting but know a days according to the standards if you walk in and see it on the shelf that means it's not selling/sitting....until you ask for your size and the only size left is the display :lol:

I don't trust Matt Powell's figures as much as I used to. Sometimes I find it odd to believe what he is saying. Most recently he mentioned KD sneakers destroying Kobe's in sales.

And then he doubted that Kanye and Adidas had a deal for a sneaker / clothing line (that was like 2 days ago).

Sorry for going off topic a bit

I know somewhere the other day someone posted the color codes for nike. If this is correct, the 2k14 shoe should be Red/Yellow/Blue.

I play but only casually and not on a next gen system, this time of year I'm too busy to play.

Hope the TWs go on sale soon, any chance city gear or dsg gone have them on sale

I plan to stay up all night, but I prob still need 20hrs of play 
sick.gif

Wife is not pleased with me playing this every chance.

Back
Top Bottom