• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
We are slaves #fact
lmfao what a dorky consumerist nonsensical hype-driven weird *** statement.

uh no?  you guys might be who are willing to spend 200 freakin dollars on overrated shoes that aren't any better than ones 80 dollars less but hey, if you want to castrate yourself like that while trying to lump everyone else in with you if it makes you feel better than good luck with that kiddo.

As for me - HELL NO.  YOU are "slaves" lame hashtag #fact.  I am NOT and will never be one #fact. 
laugh.gif

I would NEVER in my life spend 200 bucks for kicks.  That's asinine. 

The problem with America is people willing to spend 200 dollars on shoes instead of on important things.   This fast-food culture is ******ed no offense...

Last edited:

uh no?  you guys might be who are willing to spend 200 freakin dollars on overrated shoes that aren't any better than ones 80 dollars less but hey, if you want to castrate yourself like that while trying to lump everyone else in with you if it makes you feel better than good luck with that kiddo.

As for me - HELL NO.  YOU are "slaves" lame hashtag #fact.  I am NOT and will never be one #fact.  :lol:

The problem with America is people willing to spend 200 dollars on shoes instead of on important things.   This fast-food culture is ******ed. 
Yet...you're in a $200 shoe thread...for what? Lurking? please...explain your...nvm better yet keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself

Last edited:

As for me - HELL NO.  YOU are "slaves" lame hashtag #fact.  I am NOT and will never be one #fact.  :lol:

The problem with America is people willing to spend 200 dollars on shoes instead of on important things.   This fast-food culture is ******ed no offense...
true statement. Everyone trying to be better then the next guy, no matter if its looks, pay, style or social. We are all in competition. For nothing

@bobert3304 you don't even know WHY I said what I said. I only replied because you quoted me which sent an email when you replied. Your fancy terms mean nothing, I can use synonyms too. Anyway...back to these $200 shoes, good luck to those looking forward to copping the AvMs this weekend

Last edited:
what the heck is this ps4 lebron 11? lol i have a ps4, just haven't gotten around to playing it. u gotta play 82 games to get a shoe code or something? 

Lol this dude writing essays trying to prove w/e he's saying :lol:

Back on topic... AvMs still a gameday decision for me. Gotta see what they actually look like in person.

Yeah.

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic, I got my Lebron XI 2k14 code yesterday on Xbox One after 76 games. Ordered around 5:30-6PM EST and saw a FSR besides 12.5 (7-16).

I am wondering though, is there a cap on pairs per system if there are 2014 codes? Like 1007 each for each console? Or do you they have 2014 codes and just take orders disregarding the consoles it came from??

Oh and BTW
Rookie/5 min quarters makes things go faster but you'll earn less VC so it'll take longer to boost your player's rating high enough. Currently working on another code as it seems people aren't really trying.

Anybody know why the AvM 11s are looking more limited than any of the previous pairs (except Forging). It seems to be a house of hoops only release? Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what the footlocker launch says, and none of the 10-12 FTL stores around me that got all the other previous 11s are getting these, zero of them. Only the house of hoops near me for AvM.

Champs Sports will have the majority of pairs on the Akron vs Miami...

HOH will have them as well...Nike retail too...

However...this cuts out regular Footlockers, Footaction and Finishline...thus, automatically making them more limited...

JM
Thank you.

How long does it take to play 76 games... I bet this shoe will be sick. Damn
Considering I don't have a PS4 and obviously wasn't going to buy one just for shoes, I hope they don't end up being the best of the Lebron 11's. Though honestly I think the 11s have had pretty decent and successful colorways so far. In fact i've liked them all to some extent, just don't have the money to cop them all.

looks like there is a full size run for the nba2k14s still...kinda strange...Since im in Europe i guess i had no chance anyway(not that i would put in the effort) but makes me wonder....

1.what if nike is trolling and there will be more than 2014 pairs available...?
2.What if the pre-order after you get the code is like a raffle thing and only 2014 win...?

Both add up to 0.01% chance , but it seems too strange that there is a FSR of these left(I think there will be no 12.5,13.5 available)....With all the hype and kids into shoes these days...Good effort for those who succedeed in ordering , and i hope you get them soon...!I m still waiting on the Greek release of ps 4 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
looks like there is a full size run for the nba2k14s still...kinda strange...Since im in Europe i guess i had no chance anyway(not that i would put in the effort) but makes me wonder....

2.What if the pre-order after you get the code is like a raffle thing and only 2014 win...?

Both add up to 0.01% chance , but it seems too strange that there is a FSR of these left(I think there will be no 12.5,13.5 available)....With all the hype and kids into shoes these days...Good effort for those who succedeed in ordering , and i hope you get them soon...!I m still waiting on the Greek release of ps 4
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
nah i have the ps4, i don thave the game, i would literally play just to get the shoe cause whenever they do these things for the first time, it is usually pretty hot imo 

nah i have the ps4, i don thave the game, i would literally play just to get the shoe cause whenever they do these things for the first time, it is usually pretty hot imo 

In all honesty i could live without another lebron releasing.Without NBA2K it would be kind of depressing... :rofl: :rofl:

All you guys playing MyCareer for these shoes, I'm just playing for fun :tongue: (Non-American so non-eligible :frown:)

Last edited:

Both add up to 0.01% chance , but it seems too strange that there is a FSR of these left(I think there will be no 12.5,13.5 available)....With all the hype and kids into shoes these days...Good effort for those who succedeed in ordering , and i hope you get them soon...!I m still waiting on the Greek release of ps 4 :smh: :smh: :smh:

There won't be any raffle...and did Nike say this release was limited to 2014 pairs?

Also I can't remember, but did Nike say the 2k14 shoe is exclusive to contest winners or is the ability to pre-order just exclusive to contest winners?

There won't be any raffle...and did Nike say this release was limited to 2014 pairs?

Also I can't remember, but did Nike say the 2k14 shoe is exclusive to contest winners or is the ability to pre-order just exclusive to contest winners?
No to raffle.....not sure to being limited to only contest winners and yes to only 2,014 pairs as far as I've heard

Back
Top Bottom