Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Gentlemen need a new computer for releases only (ol) which is the better/faster bet? (Internet speeds 175/75) Thx a lot in advance

2.5 GHz Mac mini 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7(3.5GHz turbo boost) 6GB cache 4GB memory 1TB hard drive $899

Or

dell xps 3.4GHz Intel Core i7(3.9GHz quad boost) 8gb cache 8GB 1TB hard drive $799

Gentlemen need a new computer for releases only (ol) which is the better/faster bet? (Internet speeds 175/75) Thx a lot in advance

2.5 GHz Mac mini 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7(3.5GHz turbo boost) 6GB cache 4GB memory 1TB hard drive $899

Or

dell xps 3.4GHz Intel Core i7(3.9GHz quad boost) 8gb cache 8GB 1TB hard drive $799

Ha, the one with the better numbers

m6sWA.gif

Everyone laughing at sneakerfree's comment but didn't notice he joined in on the joke by saying his favs are MN & carbons lol

Last edited:
One thing I notice is that for the more limited releases (Forging Irons, King's Pride, Terracotta Warrior), the quality on them is pretty good. Then when you get to the more GR releases it becomes a whole different story - dimples on the Hyperposite, glue marks everywhere, etc. Been noticing all of these on my Gammas and AvMs. The Aways weren't bad, though.

The Kings pride were the most widely available of all the XI releases, also the best seller.

I love that every Bron this year has been pretty easy to get. Even if you missed out on FI, resell isn't too bad. This kills the resell market, but also kills the hype a little, when people don't cop great colorways because they aren't limited (KP, TW, AVM) 
sick.gif

Miami Nights the most anticipated GR colorway of the Lebron 11 thus far. curious to see how quickly they will go next weekend. instant sell out online like a GR retro Jordan ?

Returned my power couple soldiers loves the shoe just wasn't very comfortable so I chose between the gammas and AVM I went with the avms they are dope in person pics really don't do these justice. Gammas will be copped down the road
View media item 684405

copped my AVM"s today for 140, i feel like this colorway is going to get slept on and then after a while once they've sold out people are going to want them, just like the cannons. it's a great cw and i love them. next up are the MN's.

Returned my power couple soldiers loves the shoe just wasn't very comfortable so I chose between the gammas and AVM I went with the avms they are dope in person pics really don't do these justice. Gammas will be copped down the road
YES. Pictures dont do these justice at all. In pics it looks pink but its really a bright mango. and that green is nice too.

I doubt it...Not w/ the Jordan 12's and Kobe 2's coming out
THIS!!!!

I love that every Bron this year has been pretty easy to get. Even if you missed out on FI, resell isn't too bad. This kills the resell market, but also kills the hype a little, when people don't cop great colorways because they aren't limited (KP, TW, AVM) 
sick.gif
Shoot if Lebron's keep selling like this i may never go back to buying a Jordan havent bought a retro since the 2011 Bordeaux VII.

I'm catching up to Lew on the KP. Got pair no 1 today when city gear posted the two year anniversary stuff.
Just need to get 16 more to pull even.

copped my AVM"s today for 140, i feel like this colorway is going to get slept on and then after a while once they've sold out people are going to want them, just like the cannons. it's a great cw and i love them. next up are the MN's.

People say this about every shoe they copped and no one else wanted.

Been had this AvM in my cart for hours searching for coupon codes for NBAStore. Doesn't look good. Think I have exhausted all options.

KPs are gonna be a cw in a year or two were ppl are going to regret not copping.  it's only been a few months and ppl still want this cw

People say this about every shoe they copped and no one else wanted.

Yeah true, I won't say people are sleeping on it I will say they look very nice in person though.

YES. Pictures dont do these justice at all. In pics it looks pink but its really a bright mango. and that green is nice too.
THIS!!!!

It's def more of a mango very nice in person, the Posite looks green in pics but in person it's really more of a blue, very unique different from anything I have in the collection

Back
Top Bottom