Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For all my size 13 people how do you lace your XI's. I like how @TWNTY8   laces them but with my size i feel like there is too much lace leftover. any tips.

Returning avms tomorrow. In person they are not for me, and they seem to run smaller than my kps. Guess I'm gonna ID some blue xi's since I don't care for these or the gammas much.

Miami Nights the most anticipated GR colorway of the Lebron 11 thus far. curious to see how quickly they will go next weekend. instant sell out online like a GR retro Jordan ?
I would guess not. Maybe in another month, not xmas time...

Dude had on Miami Nights at the Prelude Kobe/SC Gloves release this morning.

Not even gonna front..... All eyes were on his feet. Miami Nights are SICK!!!

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-114.jpg.html
I hope you had camera zoom, or else you were creeping on dude hard 
roll.gif

I kid, I kid lol

I haven't worn my Miami nights yet but they are really dope in person

LOL the chick jogging in the background is like yup I def just got caught in that photo

Last edited:
I hope you had camera zoom, or else you were creeping on dude hard :rofl:

I kid, I kid lol

Had the super zoom lens on, Bruh....... :lol:

I haven't worn my Miami nights yet but they are really dope in person

LOL the chick jogging in the background is like yup I def just got caught in that photo

:rofl: Didn't even notice that. She like "Damn".....

Last edited:
MN's and finally a good break from these XI's.

Super pass on Xmas, Duckmans
wink.gif
, Graffitis, BHMs...

copped my AVM"s today for 140, i feel like this colorway is going to get slept on and then after a while once they've sold out people are going to want them, just like the cannons. it's a great cw and i love them. next up are the MN's.

People say this about every shoe they copped and no one else wanted.

There are always one or two colourways for each model that grow in stature and popularity after they sell out, even if they sit for awhile first.

Call it "post-sellout hype" or "non-buyers remorse."

The Cannons are an example of that, although they sold out quickly. A better example might be the Swingman.

copped my AVM"s today for 140, i feel like this colorway is going to get slept on and then after a while once they've sold out people are going to want them, just like the cannons. it's a great cw and i love them. next up are the MN's.

People say this about every shoe they copped and no one else wanted.

There are always one or two colourways for each model that grow in stature and popularity after they sell out, even if they sit for awhile first.

Call it "post-sellout hype" or "non-buyers remorse."

The Cannons are an example of that, although they sold out quickly. A better example might be the Swingman.
Swingmans were one of my favorite colorways of IX, top 3 for sure.

It's def more of a mango very nice in person, the Posite looks green in pics but in person it's really more of a blue, very unique different from anything I have in the collection

Exactly what I was hoping for as far as the posite. Getting more excited to get mine in. Big ups to dreamteamusa.

Video of the Xmas Lebron XI.

The lacelock looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was hoping for as far as the posite. Getting more excited to get mine in. Big ups to dreamteamusa.

Let me be honest too I went to this HOH to get the KD precision timings and return my soldiers, I saw the PTs and the KD gums both were alright, I also had the intention of grabbing the gammas over the AVM because I wasn't feeling the AVM in pics

I had to choose between the gammas and AVM, at 200 a pop I couldn't justify getting both. The kid knew I wanted the gammas but I threw the AVM on feet and I'm like screw it give me these. My Heisenberg gammas will have to wait!

I think you'll really like them when you see them in person they're green they kinda change colors depending on the light but to me it's almost more of blue it's dope

All good with me. Favorite part of the shoe is the brave blue. Color shifting posite is an added bonus. But I figured the posite would do that cuz they looked so different in different pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom