Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Video of the Xmas Lebron XI.

The lacelock looks pretty cool.

Congrats to nike for making a shoe that is totally unwearable for 11 months out of the year 
sick.gif

I agree...I was just pointing out that the lebrons and kds both have the little bubble ornament things. I'd rather have them on my christmas tree than my shoes. Then again, I'm passing on both so the point is moot.

Video of the Xmas Lebron XI.

The lacelock looks pretty cool.

I can't lie.....I think the lace lock is cool too. But it's the only thing I like about the Xmas XI.

The lock would be a nice match with the shiny red posite of the Aways. Although I've always thought the lace locks look better on the X. So maybe with the Xmas or Jade X.

Last edited:
I've always passed on xmas shoes. Do they always release the day after? That makes no sense to me.. It's not like people cop em to wear 364 days later. I guess for me there is no way to get the most out of my $200 if I can't even wear them on xmas day.

Btw.. This rant is for more of the heavily themed xmas models. I know a few can be rocked year round. But these lebrons and kds scream xmas.

I can't lie.....I think the lace lock is cool too. But it's the only thing I like about the Xmas XI.

The lock would be a nice match with the shiny red posite of the Aways. Although I've always thought the lace locks look better on the X. So maybe with the Xmas or Jade X.
As someone with the forging irons, the "lacelock" is completely useless. It looks really cool, but actually impedes lacing up the shoe like a mf

As someone with the forging irons, the "lacelock" is completely useless. It looks really cool, but actually impedes lacing up the shoe like a mf

Yep. How it was with the X too. My boy who has FI's put it at the very bottom.

Congrats to nike for making a shoe that is totally unwearable for 11 months out of the year :x

The only other time I could see it worn is July with the caption on an IG pic. "Christmas in July."

Y'all boys tripping about not being rocking the Xmas year round. Them joints is fresh. I might cop then rock em all summer until the damn snowflakes melt off :pimp:

I've always passed on xmas shoes. Do they always release the day after? That makes no sense to me.. It's not like people cop em to wear 364 days later. I guess for me there is no way to get the most out of my $200 if I can't even wear them on xmas day.

Btw.. This rant is for more of the heavily themed xmas models. I know a few can be rocked year round. But these lebrons and kds scream xmas.

I think you can get away with wearing most of them all year round, but you're right, they are Xmas shoes, so we should be able to wear them throughout the holiday season. A Dec. 10th release date would be reasonable. But of course, that would mean us peasants would be wearing the kicks before the pampered, multi-millionaires do on the big NBA Xmas Day telecast. Nike can't be having that!

Might end up copping Oregon Dunkmans over Xmas. Dig the colorway but the actual snow flakes?!

In the summertime....How do you wear these with shorts? :lol:

I think you can get away with wearing most of them all year round, but you're right, they are Xmas shoes, so we should be able to wear them throughout the holiday season. A Dec. 10th release date would be reasonable. But of course, that would mean us peasants would be wearing the kicks before the pampered, multi-millionaires do on the big NBA Xmas Day telecast. Nike can't be having that!
The least they could do is release them xmas eve. But I will be surprised if Bron even wears his...

The way it's going we're wearing every XI before lebron anyway. Might as well come out beginning of dec.

The least they could do is release them xmas eve. But I will be surprised if Bron even wears his...

Wonder if he will wear last year's xmas or will they put the XI colorway on an elite X.

(Stretching here but maybe he will wear the Big Apple VII LAWRRD THOSE ARE ABEAUTIFUL)

It would be cool if lebron rocked all his past sigs during this "redefining" process and not just the Xs. There are classics all the way through n it seems like the perfect opportunity to lace up some heat, first games all the way to the celebration pack.

for the people that play bball in the lebrons, which shoe is better to play in? performance  and comfortability wise?

i'm looking to buy either the 10 or 11 to ball in 

for the people that play bball in the lebrons, which shoe is better to play in? performance  and comfortability wise?

For me I prefer the XI slightly more. The lunar + FL Zoom is amazing.

I like the 11s over the 10s. And I have balled in both and have a good amount of pairs from both models. The 11s are better to me, IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom