Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
for the people that play bball in the lebrons, which shoe is better to play in? performance  and comfortability wise?

i'm looking to buy either the 10 or 11 to ball in 

We can't fully answer that for you dude. It really depends what kind of build you have and what position you play. Smaller dudes who like a low ride tend to like the XI, with heavier, forward-center types preferring the X. But that's still a pretty big generalization. So you'll really need to try them on.

We can't fully answer that for you dude. It really depends what kind of build you have and what position you play. Smaller dudes who like a low ride tend to like the XI, with heavier, forward-center types preferring the X. But that's still a pretty big generalization. So you'll really need to try them on.
thats true but i can only try on the 11s because they don't sell the 10s anymore, so i don't really have an option

but i'm slim/athletic build, 5'8, 130LB

i play shooting and point guard position

It would be cool if lebron rocked all his past sigs during this "redefining" process and not just the Xs. There are classics all the way through n it seems like the perfect opportunity to lace up some heat, first games all the way to the celebration pack.

And raise resale prices on the older models? Hell naw :lol:

Finally locked down my 2k14 in my size, can't WAIT to see them 
pimp.gif

Big thanks to @City Spud81  for the intel, and yes...most (if not all) sizes are still available.

Finally locked down my 2k14 in my size, can't WAIT to see them 
pimp.gif

Big thanks to @City Spud81  for the intel, and yes...most (if not all) sizes are still available.
how long after getting the nike deal did it take to get the code ?

i got the nike deal like 5 games ago. i played 65 games so far

thats true but i can only try on the 11s because they don't sell the 10s anymore, so i don't really have an option

but i'm slim/athletic build, 5'8, 130LB

i play shooting and point guard position

As long as you don't have a really wide foot, then I'd definitely go for the XI.

Good luck.

Rookie League and did all of the adjustments to the time that were mentioned early on.  Avg. 35pts. Player Rating 91...I think it was about 7-8 games after the Nike Deal, which was about 2 games before the end of the regular season for me.  

Sorry, brain fried and done playing the game for a while...otherwise I'd be more specific lol Feel free to PM me with questions, don't wanna derail the thread

I would get the miami nights but not on release day. 12s are priority on the 14th. At my local FTL they still have plenty available of the TCWs and I thought that colorway would sell. I guess locally people aren't willing to drop $200. My boy could get me that military discount so it eases the pain a bit.

I know JM said the MN would be one of the most limited but do we have any updates on who will have them next Saturday?

im really close to getting the code but i seriously cant play this game anymore lol. i played way too much in 2 days

I thought he said the AvM were primarily at Champs (which they are)?

I think think the X-Mas shoe has a real strong holiday influence unlike past releases. Not sure why they wouldn't release it a few days before so people can rock it on the actual holiday.

I have NBA 2K in shrink wrap. I'm very tempted to try for the shoe but not if I'm going to be a zombie.

im really close to getting the code but i seriously cant play this game anymore lol. i played way too much in 2 days

Same here I'm almost a elite player

Just getting through the games is a hassle

Anybody know how to change the game speed for the career? Cause when I do it at the main menu and go to MyCareer the game speed is the same

It won't even let me change it to rookie! When I put it on rookie and go to my career it goes back to pro I can tell it's on pro cause on rookie you can jack up shots and they fall on pro they fall but you have to have atleast some kind of rhythm

For Anyone that wears a size 10 I just dumped Kings Pride from my cart on NDC . Thought about buying it to trade, but didnt want someone to miss these for retail.

Back
Top Bottom