• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
On feet pic looks good
I wanna see more of the black reds. Those ones have me intrigued the most so far

IF NIKE DOES NOT GIVE US TRIPLE BLACK...

WE RIOT
I hate triple black it makes the shoe look boring and cheap. Only good use for it is playing hoops and mowing the lawn in them
roll.gif

Triple Black for rainy days>>>

but why the on feet pic looks so photoshop, these filters on something else

They don't look hideous, I think it's the specific colorway in the first pics. But the more colorways and more angled pics that I see, I'm starting to like them more, their growing on me

Because you stretching, Dude. Neither of those Elites DESIGNs were particularly better than the regular version. That's why I said Bull ****. The 10s were basically the same damn shoe outside of the overuse of carbon fiber. Its all about the improvements being made to the PS versions but you don't like the "cheaper" 8 PS. :rofl:

I'm glad they doing away with the Elites. It was an unnecessary cash cow that flopped considerably. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Honestly SM, it was probably a marketing ploy to use the 'Elite' line to bump up the price of the 'Basic'/GR.

Been a fan from the start BUT those on foot pics made me dislike them a bit because of that fungus foot sweaty stank musty sour cream and Cheetos smelling no sock look.

"That ish is GROSS son!"-Dave Chappelle

Still excited about the shoes and the upcoming colorways!

Like how they look on feet. Won't be passing these up.  Just got some IV's brand new for retail and they made me a believer. 

these may be the hardest brons to date.

these look like the true progression of the ix's...

these may be the hardest brons to date.

these look like the true progression of the ix's...
Agreed!  The limited CW's of these are going to be amazing.... 

So far it's the armory one's for me being the best.  I'm done with 10's anyways... can't wait for these

To everyone in the beginning of the thread talking about how "awe man dog... this is the worst shoe ever... nike ruined everything... I hate these... etc...." it's ok... you can switch now... we knew you were going the whole time anyways

What's crazy to me is how these look and probably will hold up like tanks with the materials being used, but they're supposed to be the lightest brons to date

What's crazy to me is how these look and probably will hold up like tanks with the materials being used, but they're supposed to be the lightest brons to date
Now that you mention it, the armorposite and design looks almost militaristic like a futuristic tank or jet.

(Full disclosure, I haven't read through all of this thread yet, so my bad if someone has also made the same comparison)

Back
Top Bottom