Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, these really do...but if it wasn't for the 200 price tag, I probably wld attempt to get most of the CWs, but I know for a fact I want that blue pair or whatever color that is on the 1st page fo'sho...But, once a shoe is seen in person all opinions change, but at the moment these are most def better lookin than the X's

Not sure if already posted, but...

View media item 499163

I dont really get the blk/mint and galaxy/mint CWs if they both gonna release they are very similar - add in the army green and mint and looks like they going big on the minty green sole.

The shoe looks much lighter than recent lebron shoes but ill wait to hear how they preform before makin any decision aesthetically they dont do much for me but if they preform i might cop (on discount)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that above picture is all photo shops

Man! I swear I was JUST about to post that! LOL! But what's interesting to me is if the original tech sheet that is not current with the shoe that is being shown, are we sure that those colors are current as well?

Some of you guys jock MJ too hard I actually agree with the guy, while comparing both aesthetically the Jordan 11 is far greater but just after reading the description its evident they are trying to make this the best ball shoe ever

But then again what makes them iconic is what Bron does in them

As much as I want LeBrons to be iconic it's difficult when 30+ cw's drop and aren't even the ones he wears in game on the regular

That on feet pic makes me wanna cop that cw. It sucks we haven't seen a lot but I'm really liking this shoe. That armory slate cw might be the only cw I cop tho

Back
Top Bottom