• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
damn nike, no more zoom max ?
pic from hoopchina
View media item 501826

I can only imagine the soft lunar would absorb the impact and thus making it difficult to feel the response of the zoom so I'm very curious as how the lunar/zoom combo is going to feel and perform. Very excited that it's removable though ala Zoom LeBron IV.

Oh, and that Kentucky PS :smokin

I'm digging this green colorway but I don't see anything else being that dope unless they do something crazy with a summit lake colorway.

After seeing these new pics my opinion on this shoe hasn't changed. I will buy every colorway I can get my hands on. :nthat:

I hope they do a  "kentucky" type colorway on these 

edit: just seen that ps  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
damn nike, no more zoom max ?
pic from hoopchina
View media item 501826

I was liked these until I saw the modularity on these. I don't like modularity. I rather use my own custom orthotics

Also with the lips of the insert combined with the Foampostie like material, I can see alot hot spots and irritation with these on the sides of your feet

MY DAILY TRIPLE BLACK WISH.

Ok on a side note:

Can we think of how Nike is gonna eff the color locking up this time guys a la window vents on da X?

Nike is probably watching this thread and all this talk about triple blacks will make them either hard as hell to obtain or somewhat available.

Nike is probably watching this thread and all this talk about triple blacks will make them either hard as hell to obtain or somewhat available.
Didn't someone day the carbons for the Xs was a bit more limited than previous blacked out cws for older models? Idk who posted it but I thought someone did

Back
Top Bottom