Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Didn't someone day the carbons for the Xs was a bit more limited than previous blacked out cws for older models? Idk who posted it but I thought someone did

I think they were cause I swear you can't find a pair easily at all lol

These look better on foot. Looking forward to seeing more GR colorblocking and tech specs...

Didn't someone day the carbons for the Xs was a bit more limited than previous blacked out cws for older models? Idk who posted it but I thought someone did
yeah they weren't everywhere like the IX"s, you can still find those at outlets and places like ross
laugh.gif

had to pick up the carbon X's on JJ 

When I blew up the pic it looked like it spelt out 6 "six" overlapping each other at first but I can see the XI logo now. Nice!

Last edited:
Please do a Swingman colorwhey.

I miss my IX's since they fell apart and I had to send it back to Nike for a voucher after only five games.

Judging from the photoshops I think i'm gonna like these with dark colorways. The design is edgy and futuristic. I wonder if full zoom is going to be the only set up or you can buy different set ups. Gives them reason to raise prices on colorways/yearly themes.

Nice info bro in wondering if those style codes that were leaked will release on the same date to launch these shoes

King of the Jungle releases 10/12

Should be coming right off of vacation right to a nice surprise...

I know its been stressed earlier but I'm so ready for these sneakers to drop... my excitement level for the kicks are at an all time high and that is just from the design standpoint..

If they preform like the 10, and look like a gradually progression of a 9... sweet baby jesus that is all I need Nike...

(oh and please no elite model)

I'm really looking forward to getting a pair of these and seeing how they perform. I know a lot of people are saying these look like the evolution of the IX, but I think these seem more similar to the X and X elite. They have a similar upper to the X Elite, the toe swoosh like the X, the random triangular shape on the heel like the X, the asymmetric shape of the collar in the back, and the fly wire loops holding the laces in place. They differ from the IXs in that the IXs don't have any of the aforementioned characteristics. Additionally, the IXs had the tabs that helped with lockdown, which the XI doesn't.

Either way, the XIs look great. I just thought it was odd that nobody else thought these resembled the X.

I'm really looking forward to getting a pair of these and seeing how they perform. I know a lot of people are saying these look like the evolution of the IX, but I think these seem more similar to the X and X elite. They have a similar upper to the X Elite, the toe swoosh like the X, the random triangular shape on the heel like the X, the asymmetric shape of the collar in the back, and the fly wire loops holding the laces in place. They differ from the IXs in that the IXs don't have any of the aforementioned characteristics. Additionally, the IXs had the tabs that helped with lockdown, which the XI doesn't.

Either way, the XIs look great. I just thought it was odd that nobody else thought these resembled the X.

Yeah they defiantly look similar to the Elites especially the interior of the shoe. It looks very similar to the Superhero X Elites

Back
Top Bottom