Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Another dope design element, Flip your tablet or phone upside down and you see Lebron on the insole while that view you see James. It's called ambigram
i actually didn't see the james at first, but am I the only person that notices the resemblance to the championship lows in terms of the armorposite's color and the lining?

Another dope design element, Flip your tablet or phone upside down and you see Lebron on the insole while that view you see James. It's called ambigram
i actually didn't see the james at first, but am I the only person that notices the resemblance to the championship lows in terms of the armorposite's color and the lining?

I see what you mean by the inner lining, but even i think dude is reaching with the James thing i had to try crazy hard to see James

Its just a crappy ambigram then cause that doesnt look like a M in the middle nor does the end look like a S

Edit: I see the M more clear now but the end doesnt look like an S still, you gotta have great artist when pulling off ambigrams or they come out ridiculous

Last edited:
If you need some help with it
View media item 503512
I was liked these until I saw the modularity on these. I don't like modularity. I rather use my own custom orthotics

Also with the lips of the insert combined with the Foampostie like material, I can see alot hot spots and irritation with these on the sides of your feet

Yea this does worry me for playing in them. I hope the insoles are glued in as opposed to being removable. Could be a problem with the fit/ insole folding. Hopefully designers took this into account

Last edited:
I know I'm nitpicking but the title of this thread says Armry and I think it's supposed to be Army.

Just saying.

The name of the thread probably should be updated but heres the color breakdowns with pics of the ones we know about

616175-700 PARCHMENT GOLD/ARCTIC GREEN-DARK LODEN-BLACK a.k.a king of the junlge as stated by jmadidas on pg 58

616175-400 BRAVE BLUE/GREEN GLOW-MINERAL TEAL-ARMC PINK aka Akron vs Miami as stated by jmadidas

616175-001 BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-UNIVERSITY RED-BRGH fairly sure this is the away colorway

616175-401 ARMORY SLATE/GAMMA BLUE-LIGHT ARMORY BLUE

Armory Slate is a blue color and this pair we dont have pics for yet

this is a pic of the armory slate janoski mids that dropped

Last edited:
The name of the thread probably should be updated but heres the color breakdowns with pics of the ones we know about

616175-700 PARCHMENT GOLD/ARCTIC GREEN-DARK LODEN-BLACK a.k.a king of the junlge as stated by jmadidas on pg 58

View media item 503837

616175-400 BRAVE BLUE/GREEN GLOW-MINERAL TEAL-ARMC PINK aka Akron vs Miami as stated by jmadidas

View media item 503838

616175-001 BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-UNIVERSITY RED-BRGH fairly sure this is the away colorway
View media item 503841
616175-401 ARMORY SLATE/GAMMA BLUE-LIGHT ARMORY BLUE
Armory Slate is a blue color and this pair we dont have pics for yet
this is a pic of the armory slate janoski mids that dropped
View media item 503846
The Armory slate & Gamma Blue ones are suppose to be the Iron Man pair right?

Everytime I see them, I swear they look like something that would roll with the Decipticons. But, they're pretty dope though. Just the $200 box tag is grimy.

really liking how the 11's are coming out.. with the right colorway these are def copped
october's a good month for sneakers, yeezys and 11's. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom