Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
got da email... finally done... can sleep and return to family.

just ordered a size 10. all sizes up except for the 2 everyone has been talking about. 13.5 and some other .5 size

I never remembered creating one. I downloaded a demo for 2k sports on my ps3 but didn't think I created an account.

love your taste in shoes with exception that I'm a sucka for 3M so TW is on my list don't own a pair waiting on deep discount on those but own other 3 correction waiting on shipment of MN
thanks man, the TW in pictures were nice but in person blah to me. not like the 3m is shown at all times on your foot anyway. & the forging irons were an easy pass because

1. $50 lacelock

2. I have the big bangs

now that finals are done, bout to put in work all week to get this code. played a lot this weekend and got my guy to a 90 overall, just gotta get through 60 games and get signed by nike

thanks man, the TW in pictures were nice but in person blah to me. not like the 3m is shown at all times on your foot anyway. & the forging irons were an easy pass because

1. $50 lacelock
2. I have the big bangs

but the FI's look more boss than the big bangs.
chicks dig 11s

Last edited:

1. $50 lacelock
2. I have the big bangs
Your welcome I think these are top 3 lebron XI I haven't seen TW in person yet but just a chump for 3M again I like FI's but I'm with you on price bump not about that over $200 a pop sneaker life so that killed the deal for me but if I had own a pair of big bangs I wouldn't have second looked the FI so big up to all the suckers that let Nike make them grab there ankles on that release with a smile on there face either or bender or bendee

Don't know if the code works, but I posted one that is supposed to give you 5,000 VC for free......it's in the appropriate thread..

http://niketalk.com/t/539791/offici...-ps4-next-gen-user-reviews/2250#post_19332986

Hopefully it works for you guys, and hopefully it moves some of the talk over there?? 
laugh.gif

*It was already posted, my bad

Last edited:
This game has held me hostage this weekend (snow helped as well). On game 72 and no chance I can sign with nike by end of season (still sixth man and trying to get a Gatorade contract). Can I just sim the next season until I get it?

Also, what are the chances there will be still be pairs left by tomorrow night? Can't physically play anymore tonight...

Damn you 2K14. Never playing another game once this is done.

Your welcome I think these are top 3 lebron XI I haven't seen TW in person yet but just a chump for 3M again I like FI's but I'm with you on price bump not about that over $200 a pop sneaker life so that killed the deal for me but if I had own a pair of big bangs I wouldn't have second looked the FI so big up to all the suckers that let Nike make them grab there ankles on that release with a smile on there face either or bender or bendee
lmao well said. people paying crazy $ for them are buggin. Went to a sneaker show 2 weeks ago and people couldnt even sell them for retail
laugh.gif

Too bad it was so snowy around here or you know this would have broken my MN, tee, and some jeans out today.
Wish it was summer already
eyes.gif
DOPE. Repped for the sole fact I havent even seen any decent matching clothes etc for them, maybe just a hat some guy had with them package deal on ebay

Back
Top Bottom