Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Since its so much complaining about he 2k14 talk, I created a thread for it http://niketalk.com/t/577375/the-of...ad-ps4-xboxone-no-buying-selling-trading/0_20

please take the 2k14 talk there. thanks
People only been screaming about it for a week
laugh.gif

boombabeast boombabeast - I foresee a lot of returns for sure. my pair is going straight back this weekend. online troll of the year if they aren't the KP.... I mean, no pic and with the JUNGLE color THEN update the order after shipping to say Slate Blue???? yea troll of the year.

@BoombaBeast - I foresee a lot of returns for sure. my pair is going straight back this weekend. online troll of the year if they aren't the KP.... I mean, no pic and with the JUNGLE color THEN update the order after shipping to say Slate Blue???? yea troll of the year.
Yeah, it makes no sense cause they had a picture of the Gammas separate from the "Jungle" one. Really hope it's the KP's, but damn, I think we just got teh bait and switch, lol

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/124229"Jungle" one. Really hope it's the KP's, but damn, I think we just got teh bait and switch, lol

hopefully its just an error because yea.... they did have gammas up for sure. SA isn't known for selling brons so hopefully it just means they are messing up on the labeling tho its weird they had a FSR of what would have been the KP knowing how well the shoe sold. I also wonder if they made a mistake and switched the gammas with the KP on the site. I mean, when I hopped on, it was only like a size 14 of the gammas but a FSR of the JUNGLE.

hopefully its just an error because yea.... they did have gammas up for sure. SA isn't known for selling brons so hopefully it just means they are messing up on the labeling tho its weird they had a FSR of what would have been the KP knowing how well the shoe sold. I also wonder if they made a mistake and switched the gammas with the KP on the site. I mean, when I hopped on, it was only like a size 14 of the gammas but a FSR of the JUNGLE.
You got me worried now man. Here I was thinking I finally landed these elusive KP's and well below retail at that, only to get trolled with some Gammas. Well played SA 
mean.gif

Gold flywire + gold lion head(would equal)= boss AF

But I really can't wait to see the first black-based cw

I don't count these and the MN's

Ftl showing a full size run but says "available to ship by end if december." Does that mean they don't actually have it in their stock?

Gold flywire + gold lion head(would equal)= boss AF

But I really can't wait to see the first black-based cw

I don't count these and the MN's

seems like they have been cutting out the basic colors more and more with each release.

last year we lost the cool grey color. this year there are no signs of a blacked out/anthracite version at all. I thought the carbons did well last year. :x

this pic isn't the most glamorous pic out there :lol:

Lol neither is the shoe.

I came across that pic on IG btw.

I knew there were some people in the thread excited about this shoe and I don't think there were any photos posted since the initial look...

*shrugs* lol

Ftl showing a full size run but says "available to ship by end if december." Does that mean they don't actually have it in their stock?

correct. FTL is famous for not having its shipment in. the date is a "safe date" tho and a lot of times the shipment comes in sooner.

correct. FTL is famous for not having its shipment in. the date is a "safe date" tho and a lot of times the shipment comes in sooner.

Do they ship double-boxed? Weird question but I do everything through NDC since I ordered from champs 2 years ago and they sent my shoes in one of those bubble lined paper envelopes.

Do they ship double-boxed? Weird question but I do everything through NDC since I ordered from champs 2 years ago and they sent my shoes in one of those bubble lined paper envelopes.

they only double box for what they call "hot" releases, multi-item orders, or gift boxed orders. Jordan retros tend to get the double box treatment if purchased on day 1. as a lot of people learned with the hazelnut release, brons aren't always considered hot tho.

seems like they have been cutting out the basic colors more and more with each release.

last year we lost the cool grey color. this year there are no signs of a blacked out/anthracite version at all. I thought the carbons did well last year.
sick.gif
Yea with the rest of the world slittin throats for "what the" cw's feels like simple and wholesome colorways are gettin tossed, even though I'm a fan of both look at how much more the aways and the homes(Graffiti's) have added then last years. I don't even need a blackout as long as the upper and foam are predominantly black

Back
Top Bottom