• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
started friday and i just got the code!! got my size full size run still
pimp.gif

HOW I'M FEELING!!
I was wondering why you were MIA on this...

signed with nike, but haven't received the email or got the opportunity to design my shoes yet? do I still need to play a few more games?

signed with nike, but haven't received the email or got the opportunity to design my shoes yet? do I still need to play a few more games?
Yep. Around 5 or so games after I got the Nike deal is when I got mine. Just be absolutely sure you score above  your average PPG from the game before.

,thanks man, the TW in pictures were nice but in person blah to me. not like the 3m is shown at all times on your foot anyway. & the forging irons were an easy pass because

1. $50 lacelock
2. I have the big bangs

lmao well said. people paying crazy $ for them are buggin. Went to a sneaker show 2 weeks ago and people couldnt even sell them for retail:lol:
I only speak the truth my friend not a beast don't care to do monkey tricks for sneakers getting way too old for that hats off to those that will but not me not into reselling so can't go that hard for kix and marketing schemes from Nike to justify me spending that type of money on shoes that you can't rock everyday like just throw them on and go bourtt your day I have one pair of loud sneakers atomic dunkmans X those things are blinding in the summer but I caught the sale on em so I feel like what the heck why not but not your everyday shoe so when the time is right I will wear them till they are no longer looking good then just turn them into house slippers and regular kick around shoes but me paying $250+ UNC Sam to wear anytime nah sorry Nike blow on these and the shoe being loud at the same time getthefukouttahere I can't follow that

FML, I was a starter and then was demoted to 6th man after some incident when I ducked the team to eat in my car. wth

I guess this thread will be type quite till either some get there MN shipments or those that will get Xmas cw either way I see this thread being very dry around these parts till after new years

Last edited:
I guess this thread will be type quite till either some get there MN shipments or those that will get Xmas cw either way I see this thread being very dry around these parts till after new years

Are you kidding me? As long as it's possible to get those 2K14 LeBrons, this thread will see 2-4 pages daily :lol:

W
FML, I was a starter and then was demoted to 6th man after some incident when I ducked the team to eat in my car. wth
well, add on 10 more games to get that deal.. I was fouling out on purpose to speed stuff up and I lost my starting spot too.

Back
Top Bottom