Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Darren Rovell (ESPN) spoke with Lebron's and Nike's reps and I guess they fixed whatever was the problem with the XI's, he'll be wearing them the rest of the season

Darren Rovell (ESPN) spoke with Lebron's and Nike's reps and I guess they fixed whatever was the problem with the XI's, he'll be wearing them the rest of the season

This was reported a week or so ago, unless there's anything new to this story?

Well yeah, obviously IDs are custom, lol. But generally if you're talking customs you're not meaning IDs.
I knew they were on ids on his feet but wasn't sure if he had them worked on after the fact, making them customs?
laugh.gif

anyone have any idea what channel the heat game is on for verizon? all i see is knicks & nets on my channels

Pick up a pair of MNs at my local Niketown. Shoes actually look better in person IMO. Thought about getting the Gammas and AVMs instead, but liked the MNs the best.

Picked up my MN's on release day. Briefly checked them out before purchasing and they seemed good at the time so I went ahead and bought them. Got home and started relacing them and realized that the internal hidden flywire on the lateral side of the left shoe is a bit longer than it should be. For the most part, it's out of sight so it doesn't really bother me that much. Put them on and looking down at them via that infamous bird's eye view, I noticed a bump at the very tip of the toe on the same shoe (where the sole and armorposite meet) like there is a giant zit about to erupt. Thinking about returning them but all the size 13's have dried up in my area.

So to any of you that has experience with returning / exchanging defective product through nike...If I found a nike store that had a size 13 in stock, Would I be able to swap pairs? I just chatted with an online rep but because this isn't an online purchase...they couldn't do anything but advise that I call corporate when they open tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom