Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Give us those ^ instead of the Graffitis!

Or the red/silver colourway. Those were absolute fire.
those red/silver
grin.gif

Was thinkin "you guys are over-dramatic" saying he'd switch back to the Xs after spraining his ankle. I just saw how he did it... Yea I don't know if I'd like if my shoe simply rolled over on its own while making a cut..

I've got 9 pairs of the XI's...love the design. Comfortable to walk around in, especially after sizing up. But I would ball in just about any Hyper____ shoe before the XI 
laugh.gif

Honestly I think the MNs will look good when they yellow. Also imo a yellowed outsole fits more with the MN theme than the icy blue (not that I'm complaining about the current outsole! Loving my MNs haha)

People act like it's completely impossible maintain an icey sole.
this^

just don't wear them in the rain, leave them out in light for too long, don't keep the paper in the box. watch where you walk

especially with that super blue smokey bottom it yellows even slower

Last edited:
Was thinkin "you guys are over-dramatic" saying he'd switch back to the Xs after spraining his ankle. I just saw how he did it... Yea I don't know if I'd like if my shoe simply rolled over on its own while making a cut..

that slap on the ground when he came out look like a frustration slap. along the lines of they still can't get these shoes right. no matter the advancements/changes/whatever there are still problems. despite this shoe selling for LeBron personally they are failure as far as gamewear....

this^

just don't wear them in the rain, leave them out in light for too long, don't keep the paper in the box. watch where you walk

especially with that super blue smokey bottom it yellows even slower

Idk if u guys have heard of sole protectors , I purchased something similar to that for way cheaper than theirs and applied it to my soles , it's clear vinyl by 3m from eBay , keeps sole from getting dirty specially for icy soles
View media item 697825

Last edited:
Don't keep the paper in the box.....?

No, if you want to preserve the life of a clear bottomed shoe without using chemicals, get rid of the paper and box entirely.

Use a plastic bin or bag.

If a box is absolutely necessary for your storage area, you can put your shoes in a ziplock and put that inside the box.

The goal is to not allow your shoe to be in contact with paper while it's being stored, that's how DS shoes get yellowed.

But I rarely ever feel like going through all of this and still have DS Lebron 7s from 4 years ago that barely show signs of aging. Yellowing time kinda varies from shoe to shoe.

was my post seriously deleted for asking a question on how to get rid of a mark on a lebron sneaker? 
roll.gif

Was gonna cop the Miami Nights for the wife but she didn't like that the pink accents weren't the same for GS sizes as it is for men sizes.

Dat avy. 
devil.gif

FYI - finishline doesn't have a "cart" system so you didn't release anything. Its a whoever checks out first system.
Thanks, I never knew that
mean.gif
yea, nike is the spot that really got people thinking everything is a cart. eastbay runs a pseudo cart but its not really reserved for you like it is for nike. finishline uses the SPA page to throttle traffic instead of implementing a real cart system.
Finishline is always a day late and a dollar short on everything.  We'd probably still be getting them on the backdoor and free shipping tricks if NT didn't blow 'em up.  The net giveth, the net taketh away.  At least many came up while they were both around.

Some more pics of the GS BHM's

Via: SoleAwesome
Such a unique shoe kinda like the Christmas Kobe 8's from last year.  Just an added bonus.  Some variety for the collection.
Go take a look at the sample retro "carbon fake" FP1 then you'll appreciate the "CF" on the MN.
pimp.gif
If Nike gave us this on the CP Flightposites along with keeping other things true to the OG, I'd grab 4 pairs.  At least give us something that's aesthetically pleasing.  They completely castrated those though.  Not spending a dime on 'em.

Was gonna cop the Miami Nights for the wife but she didn't like that the pink accents weren't the same for GS sizes as it is for men sizes.

Had the same problem and feel kinda bad. Wife was really looking forward to these but no pink flywire changed her mind. While it didn't matter with other CWs, I think it completely changes the look in GS, IMO Nike could have thought of a way to mirror the look a little better.

Back
Top Bottom