Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Agreed, anyone who hooped in the X elites can attest to that!  Cracks in the ankle portions on first session for those. 

I was actually kinda impressed by the "Carbon Fiber" print on the MN's, was expecting it to look "cheap." 

interesting. ive played several times in elite x, didn't know they were susceptible to cracking. will def look out for that.

Ok BigJ you win. Or should I say SA wins, troll of the year.

A close second Jimmy Jazz and the Corks

Third Place - Red Octobers......

Grats to everyone copping their MN this
Morning !

Nike is never a company to shy away from profit especially around the holidays lol.

& to the people talking stuff saying they look cheap; it's not real CF hence the retail of $200; alot of people were gettin that twisted. I also think they did a good job draping the armorposite I'n that design it worked nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting. ive played several times in elite x, didn't know they were susceptible to cracking. will def look out for that.
Did it on every pair that I hooped in, on some pairs it was very subtle but in the same areas on all pairs:

And on the same spot on the other side (inner side, no swoosh side) of the shoe.

It looks like small "spider" cracks, and is not super noticeable unless you are looking for it. 

(No cracks on this pair, and not my picture, was just circling the spot of the usual cracking)

Last edited:
Ok BigJ you win. Or should I say SA wins, troll of the year.
A close second Jimmy Jazz and the Corks
Third Place - Red Octobers......
:lol:

Go take a look at the sample retro "carbon fake" FP1 then you'll appreciate the "CF" on the MN. :pimp:
View media item 696802

i honestly don't think nike can use real cf in large quantities anymore without going ham on the consumers on the price point. a few years ago carbon fiber started being used in huge quantities for military Boeing and Airbus, causing a shortage, thus rising the price.

BHMs is now looking like a gametime decision for me. Jury is still out on the allover print, hope its 3m at least

The shoe has some nice details though

Ordered my 2k14 Lebrons this past Saturday. I got my about 65 games in, and got the code at 76. You  will get the Sprite deal in between. Just be sure to score more than your avg. each game after signing with Nike.

Retailers are doing shell game switcheroo tactics now lmao

BigJ been eating too good with the sneaker gods, they had to throw you at least one curve 

just an FYI, sport authority doesn't do in-store return. got to ship it back to them on your own account.

can ask for pre-paid label but they'll take $6.50 off your order.

might need to complain bout the wrong description switcharoo to get a free return

just an FYI, sport authority doesn't do in-store return. got to ship it back to them on your own account.

can ask for pre-paid label but they'll take $6.50 off your order.

might need to complain bout the wrong description switcharoo to get a free return

thanks for the heads up. makes things even worse but they definitely gave us the ol rope a dope on the shoes unless ive made a mistake which is really possible.

LOOKS LIKE SPORTS AUTHORITY TROLLED US ON THE "JUNGLE" COLORWAY

will have to confirm when my shipment comes in:

@lewi1913
We should be fine. The actual shoe listing on the page had that in the description too. I think its because they usually don't sell Lebrons. Will be very surprised if we don't get KP.

yea, nike is the spot that really got people thinking everything is a cart. eastbay runs a pseudo cart but its not really reserved for you like it is for nike. finishline uses the SPA page to throttle traffic instead of implementing a real cart system.

Yea I just found out about that first hand on the Aways :smh: anyone know where I can find a size 13 pair of Aways at? :nerd:

not a fan of the pattern on the posite...

You and me both, no Xmas, BHM's or Graffiti's for me :smh: it's a well needed break though it a give me time to catch up on stuff I miss and skipped like the Aways, AvM's and a couple pair of CJ81's 8)

Last edited:
hope so :lol:

ill know tomorrow for sure. scheduled for early delivery :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea I just found out about that first hand on the Aways
mean.gif
anyone know where I can find a size 13 pair of Aways at?
nerd.gif

You and me both, no Xmas, BHM's or Graffiti's for me
mean.gif
it's a well ended break though it a give me time to catch up on stuff I miss and skipped like the Aways, AvM's and a couple pair of CJ81's
glasses.gif
Can't wait for the Xmas, BHM, Graffiti, and Easters. If the BHM's equipped with 3M it would remind me of the DB5's and would be an immediate cop.

Last edited:

Yea I just found out about that first hand on the Aways
mean.gif
anyone know where I can find a size 13 pair of Aways at?
nerd.gif

You and me both, no Xmas, BHM's or Graffiti's for me
mean.gif
it's a well ended break though it a give me time to catch up on stuff I miss and skipped like the Aways, AvM's and a couple pair of CJ81's
glasses.gif
Can't wait for the Xmas, BHM, Graffiti, and Easters. If the BHM's equipped with 3M it would remind me of the DB5's and would be an immediate cop.
I was thinking the same thing...just without the hype, hassle, and stress. 

Back
Top Bottom