Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if everyone is still as excited over their MN, given that now a few days after release, it is clear that they were not as limited as some have thought, and are easily available.

I wonder if everyone is still as excited over their MN, given that now a few days after release, it is clear that they were not as limited as some have thought, and are easily available.
I'm still pretty psyched to get them in. Checked them out in person the other day, and they're nice. They kinda make up for not being able to get the CF Flightposites just a little bit for me. Don't really care whether or not they're sitting or limited.

I have been hearing it is going to be a mardi gras type theme.

That would be nooice... Lots of gold, purple and rich greens,
I cant imagine them using purple and gold on both the BHM and the all star games.
i was thinking the same thing, but then i though what if the armorposite was iridescent like the cloaks. I could see the purple, gold, green shift being the tribute to the beads

I'm still pretty psyched to get them in. Checked them out in person the other day, and they're nice. They kinda make up for not being able to get the CF Flightposites just a little bit for me. Don't really care whether or not they're sitting or limited.

I honestly haven't gotten my pair in yet so I cant be excited. ill have them tomorrow tho :D

I honestly haven't gotten my pair in yet so I cant be excited. ill have them tomorrow tho
happy.gif
MN is definitely on point. Will be rocked heavy next summer while everyone who missed out will be searching for pairs  

kinda like what happened with the IX :lol:
you buying all of them?
LOL I wish I had that type of money, I have AVM, been hooping in them, and they are the best shoes I've ever worn for hooping. My stores still have ALL OF THEM except for FI sitting. Thinking about getting the KP first, then aways, and possibly the MN. None of the upcoming CWs look very impressing IMO

Do you know if this is true- if you have a Nike retailer (ie a NT or outlet) you can bring your DS pair in without a reciept and you'll get store credit for what it rings up in their system. So for MNs they'd gotta ring up full msrp right?

I guess if that's true we could cop a pair of new releases off of dsg/ftl for 20% off and bring it to Nike for store credit. I always wondered that
Do you get tax back as well? I bought 3 pairs of gammas from DSG and and every pair has a dented toebox.

Edit - Just received my MNs and the carbon fiber in the toebox is not dented, but scuffed off.

Last edited:
kinda like what happened with the IX :lol:
you buying all of them?
LOL I wish I had that type of money, I have AVM, been hooping in them, and they are the best shoes I've ever worn for hooping. My stores still have ALL OF THEM except for FI sitting. Thinking about getting the KP first, then aways, and possibly the MN. None of the upcoming CWs look very impressing IMO

:lol:

KP would be a good choice 1st. they are pretty scarce around a lot of areas now. Aways are also fairly scarce but still around.

Do you know if this is true- if you have a Nike retailer (ie a NT or outlet) you can bring your DS pair in without a reciept and you'll get store credit for what it rings up in their system. So for MNs they'd gotta ring up full msrp right?

I guess if that's true we could cop a pair of new releases off of dsg/ftl for 20% off and bring it to Nike for store credit. I always wondered that

I think they call this fraud return.......this is why outlets gives you the lowest price for returns w no receipt......ftl fa n fnl does this same to keep kids from doing fraud returns

I think they call this fraud return.......this is why outlets gives you the lowest price for returns w no receipt......ftl fa n fnl does this same to keep kids from doing fraud returns
this is correct, they give you the lowest price that rings up in their system.

buying from DSG and returing to nike store, for example, may not be a good move because they likely have rung up cheaper at some point in Nike's system...

also as stated above, this is technically fraud and not per se legal

I mean, you can argue the fraud part.

nike does have a system in place for the returns and as long as you don't abuse it then you are fine. they scan your drivers license and after like 2 or 3 in a 90 day period, they put on the receipt you cant do a return without a receipt for a while.
nike outlets give less than retail because that's what they will sell it at. usually, items are marked for quick sale because its not supposed to be in the inventory anyways.
nike stores will give you whatever the price comes up as. for the MN, it should be retail plus tax.
Footlocker and co accept returns without receipts. most of the time they want you to do an exchange instead of giving you a gift card. its the managers decision at the end of the day.

Last edited:

this^

just don't wear them in the rain, leave them out in light for too long, don't keep the paper in the box. watch where you walk

especially with that super blue smokey bottom it yellows even slower

Idk if u guys have heard of sole protectors , I purchased something similar to that for way cheaper than theirs and applied it to my soles , it's clear vinyl by 3m from eBay , keeps sole from getting dirty specially for icy soles
People actually use those sole protector things? Damn, feeling old here. I just rock my kicks, and it is what it is. If theres anything major to clean off on the bottom i'll do it, other than that it's not a big deal the bottom of the shoes are meant to be dirty. I'm not gong to put "sole protectors" on the bottom that's just overboard, might as well wear your shoes around in a plastic bag. Then again I feel like the minority here, i'm guesing this is the new trend and im out of the loop lol

Back
Top Bottom