Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kinda wish I got my MN from ndc instead of CityGear since I could return them easily if I found them cheaper somewhere. It is what it is I guess

Are the MNs the second most limited after the FI?
That's what JM said I believe

NIke is overdosing on the mint this season.
Tell me about it, I don't get what's up with all this green  KP's, AvM's, Dunkmans (always green but still), these things, Xmas 
mean.gif
 its like if it ain't green its orange, easy pass
eyes.gif

I honestly doubt it. as bosh said, "bron rolls his ankle every year around December."
That's pretty funny, did he really?
laugh.gif

kind of mad it takes for ever to get those WC coupons from finish line. getting those MNs under retail would have been nice but whatever. excited for my first lebron 11 to come in tomorrow.

yea but the automated users don't got time for the SPA screen when then can just slide in and out of the other sites. Im sure you know that too.

id rather sit on finishline while watching tv then click on eastbay non-stop for hours or sit in line on nike.com just for it to tell me an error has occurred and I lost my spot in line.
Don't want to go too far off topic into bot talk, but all they'd have to do is set their program to run.  Once they get thru SPA and back on the product page, it would complete checkout, choose a size, add to cart, insert payment information, and submit the order.  Those do exist, I've seen them in action and I know of a couple of members who have one like that for Finish Line.  Certainly not as big as Nike's of course.  There's no perfect system.  What it amounts to is a bunch of BS at the end of the day. This hobby is one of the few where the consumer begs retailers/Nike to take their money.  Sad.

kinda wish I got my MN from ndc instead of CityGear since I could return them easily if I found them cheaper somewhere. It is what it is I guess
Do you know if this is true- if you have a Nike retailer (ie a NT or outlet) you can bring your DS pair in without a reciept and you'll get store credit for what it rings up in their system. So for MNs they'd gotta ring up full msrp right?

I guess if that's true we could cop a pair of new releases off of dsg/ftl for 20% off and bring it to Nike for store credit. I always wondered that

Do you know if this is true- if you have a Nike retailer (ie a NT or outlet) you can bring your DS pair in without a reciept and you'll get store credit for what it rings up in their system. So for MNs they'd gotta ring up full msrp right?

I guess if that's true we could cop a pair of new releases off of dsg/ftl for 20% off and bring it to Nike for store credit. I always wondered that

Technically yes but it has to be a Nike store not an outlet. My Nike store is located 60 miles away. Not worth the hassle.

Last edited:

If you have your receipt you get full credit on what you paid and the way you paid for up to two years. I just chatted NDC about it a week ago about some DS Flyknit lunars I wanted to take back to an outlet that were bought on NDC. They were from early August and they gave me cash back bc it was on my debit card.

Edit -  sorry didnt see you were asking about taking a different stores purchase back

Last edited:
Finally, I'll agree on the mint OD but if they drop in men sz's I will more than likely be coppin. Wonder if there is a.inspiration looks like RC's

They will give you what it rings up as. This DOES NOT mean it is full retail. I went to return a recent release and couldn't find the receipt in my email so they checked to see what the system rang up as and it was only $75, I paid $90 for the shoes 2 weeks prior. I eventually found the receipt and got the full amount.

Any info on all star releases this year? Possibly Area 72 again, or some other "outer space gimmick"?

Any info on all star releases this year? Possibly Area 72 again, or some other "outer space gimmick"?
I think the rumor going around was the theme would be Mardi Gras related since the game will be in New Orleans this year. Definitely don't think it's going to be another outer space theme. That theme made sense with Orlando and Houston having space related things in those cities, but it'd make zero sense with New Orleans.

EDIT: Yep, Zombifed Nach0 beat me to it.

Last edited:
I think the rumor going around was the theme would be Mardi Gras related since the game will be in New Orleans this year. Definitely don't think it's going to be another outer space theme. That theme made sense with Orlando and Houston having space related things in those cities, but it'd make zero sense with New Orleans.

EDIT: Yep, Zombifed Nach0 beat me to it.

I never even thought of the NASA and Houston connection, or Kennedy and Orlando... Dumbassness on my part

I have been hearing it is going to be a mardi gras type theme.

That would be nooice... Lots of gold, purple and rich greens,
yeah.. hopefully pics drop soon but i hope with the laces on each they fade into a different color (for each of the mardi gras beads)

Edit or they give us two extra laces to represent the mardi gras beads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom