Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FYI - finishline doesn't have a "cart" system so you didn't release anything. Its a whoever checks out first system.
yea, nike is the spot that really got people thinking everything is a cart. eastbay runs a pseudo cart but its not really reserved for you like it is for nike. finishline uses the SPA page to throttle traffic instead of implementing a real cart system.

Finishline is always a day late and a dollar short on everything.  We'd probably still be getting them on the backdoor and free shipping tricks if NT didn't blow 'em up.  The net giveth, the net taketh away.  At least many came up while they were both around.

I have no beef with finishline. their spa system is the only system that really helps against bots.

Last edited:
Nike might as well not show us any pics of any of their shoes and just have people do ridiculous things to order them, You guys are showing they still will sell out.

if you say so.
Not trying to kill anyones vibes about getting them. It's just I always see people getting slammed for hyping up shoes because of a name or limited availability. People say "defenition of hype beast" or "that's what's wrong with the sneaker game" but then all of you are doing it this time around.

if you say so.
Not trying to kill anyones vibes about getting them. It's just I always see people getting slammed for hyping up shoes because of a name or limited availability. People say "defenition of hype beast" or "that's what's wrong with the sneaker game" but then all of you are doing it this time around.

its a win win situation. if we don't like the shoe, we can simple return it to nike for a full refund or sell it to someone that wants it.

its a win win situation. if we don't like the shoe, we can simple return it to nike for a full refund or sell it to someone that wants it.
You're right. Honestly if I already had ps4 and liked playing the 2k games I would try, I was just saying not everyone gets treated the same on here. I'm sure a good amount will resell them though, if the profit is high. Why not right?

You're right. Honestly if I already had ps4 and liked playing the 2k games I would try, I was just saying not everyone gets treated the same on here. I'm sure a good amount will resell them though, if the profit is high. Why not right?

its hard to say that everyone isn't treated the same because of the 2k thing either. I mean, the people paying stupid prices for the codes aren't posting they did so. those may be the beasts. people selling the codes aren't beasts. they are capitalizing on the market. I had to create a separate 2k thread because people didn't wanna hear about them anymore in here. doesn't sound too beastly for that either. I also haven't seen the "I need 2ks cause they gonna be hot" posts either. its more of a wait and see approach for a lot of people meaning lets get the codes and see what we are actually buying.

also, nike doesn't officially charge you until they ship so its not like you are out the $230+ for months.

I'm not sure why people are "bashing" the 2k14 LeBron contest, you get to play a video game (granted for a good amount of time) in the comfort and safety of your own home, on your own time, with a great chance to land a limited shoe for a reasonable price.  Beats sitting out in the cold for 3 days, jockeying for position with the possibility of violence or robbery, or a rigged raffle.  I'm not even a next gen system owner, and I still think its a phenomenal idea.  Hope the colorway is amazing for those that completed the task, a reward for your effort.  

This thing changed right back
indifferent.gif
 Lebron 2K14 Thread Vol. 2
laugh.gif
  all hell is gonna break loose the day these finally get revealed!!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, when I was watching LeBron react after the ankle roll I thought..."Oh great, put a fork in the XI for the year."  Was relieved when he returned in them and played well to finish the game.  He looked pretty explosive in them last night.  

Not gonna lie, when I was watching LeBron react after the ankle roll I thought..."Oh great, put a fork in the XI for the year."  Was relieved when he returned in them and played well to finish the game.  He looked pretty explosive in them last night.  
Wouldn't be surprised if he wears X's again after that

Wouldn't be surprised if he wears X's again after that

I honestly doubt it. as bosh said, "bron rolls his ankle every year around December."

I honestly doubt it. as bosh said, "bron rolls his ankle every year around December."
I am pretty confident he will rock the XI's from here on out too, I'm sure Nike is breathing down his neck pretty hard.  Seems like he knows he has to at this point. 

yea but the automated users don't got time for the SPA screen when then can just slide in and out of the other sites. Im sure you know that too.

id rather sit on finishline while watching tv then click on eastbay non-stop for hours or sit in line on nike.com just for it to tell me an error has occurred and I lost my spot in line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom