Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not a big fan I find them rather worse than the X's I think Nike will still make money off Lebron fans I know that's one reason I bought kd V's but there not getting mine on this ugly shoe. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

The only problem I see with them being on ID is that if they offer some undesired colors then the effort is almost a waste especially when they are going to jack the price up with the validation being the first foam based shoe on ID and a LeBron sig that's already at $200.
IDs for the XI seem to pricey for the average guy tho imo. I think ID is gonna be $250-$280 range which might be without the nike+ enabled crap that comes with it.

I dont think these come to ID but thats just me

I feel if they did the prices instead of being 50 dollars higher theyd be 90

is the green colorway that's been floating around a "special" colorway with a nickname and all the bs that surrounds those type of shoes . . . i'm hoping it's just his home/away or whatever CW . . . i love that green

^ i would think they are "special" based off the lining and that mint green color thats bein used. no nickname has been attached YET tho. give it time.

theyre def not the basic blk/wht/red home/away colors were used to sein for brons.

Yeah I can't understand how people say the X's had good CWs. They had a lot of them, but most were trash. His PEs were nice, because they utilized more than one color in the upper. Looks like the XIs have a lot of potential with good color schemes.

I open the debate. The lebron xi is the greatest shoe of all time meaning OF ALL TIME IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTWEAR DESIGN. PERIOD

I mentioned a while back in the Kobe 8 thread that if they had found a way to embed zoom bags into the lunar it could be the ultimate ride in terms of comfort, so seeing the lunar/full length zoom insert in these makes me excited from a strictly performance view. I am actually trying to take a used Kobe 8 lunar insert and take the zoom bags from my Kobe VII and insert them into the heel with a little handy-work. If successful, I will let you guys know how it feels haha.

thank you sir for the kind words. the more i do these ps's the more i like the shoe and the potential cw's
Those dunkmans are crazy. Great colorway on a great shoe. Thanks for the PS. And the USA's are bomb too. Tons of potential with this model

^ i would think they are "special" based off the lining and that mint green color thats bein used. no nickname has been attached YET tho. give it time.

theyre def not the basic blk/wht/red home/away colors were used to sein for brons.
They do have a nickname. JM said those are the King of the Jungles.

I open the debate. The lebron xi is the greatest shoe of all time meaning OF ALL TIME IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTWEAR DESIGN. PERIOD

while i dont agree, i can def understand someone sayin this.

i kno its a lil early to jump out there like that, mainly b/c only a few colorways have surfaced, we only have CLEAR pix of ONE of those colorways AND most of us havent even seen them in person , let alone tried to freak em casually or try em for performance.

all that bein said tho, i kinda get a special/different feel from these. joints just look so serious. so meannnnn n viscious. lol cant remember the last time i saw a shoe like this. really look like somethin iron man or batman would wear (nike better give us them damn trip blks).

remember someone sayin these could be as/more iconic as the AJ XI's. dont agree with that either but once these have had their run, imo i could def see these bein labled as brons best shoe asthetically/design wise. theres ALOT of potential for dope colorways with these...

the fact that people are comparin these to the AJXI's or sayin they are the best shoe of all time says alot about these. and again, i dont agree but i can see how someone could feel that way...

those pictures definitely make me want those.... now. am i missing some release information somewhere?

Mache will kill these with his custom work !

absolutely. these have some serious custom potential...

Those things are monsters! :pimp:

that is the perfect word for these lol monsters :D

Recycled colorways I'm hoping for:Cool Grey,Swingman (done once, but I'd like to see it),Red Carpets,Triple Black,Dunkman (almost a given),SLH

Last edited:
those pictures definitely make me want those.... now. am i missing some release information somewhere?
absolutely. these have some serious custom potential...
that is the perfect word for these lol monsters
happy.gif
Release date is allegedly 10/12

Back
Top Bottom