Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
PShops show signs of the IX in terms off colorways and colorblocking. Hope it's not like what happened during the early stages of the X thread where it lead to disappointment in the colorblocking department. Looking forward to playing around with iD options if they fail to deliver.

PShops show signs of the IX in terms off colorways and colorblocking. Hope it's not like what happened during the early stages of the X thread where it lead to disappointment in the colorblocking department. Looking forward to playing around with iD options if they fail to deliver.
If it turns out like the X the iD will disappoint, too.

Too early to say if I would or would not buy. I would need to see in person or even better on feet. I'm sure Nike will release a few "must cop" colorways.

Too early to say if I would or would not buy. I would need to see in person or even better on feet. I'm sure Nike will release a few "must cop" colorways.
I'm personally more excited for the soldier 7 id's because they look like slimmed 11's with a strap and id potential, i have the hunch that the id for the 11 will dissapoint many.

As excited as I am for this shoe I really don't want these to be on Nike iD. Not sure why but I get the feeling if these are gonna be a true foamposite/armorposite material an iD option may not translate well not to mention the price. I might be tripping tho...

As excited as I am for this shoe I really don't want these to be on Nike iD. Not sure why but I get the feeling if these are gonna be a true foamposite/armorposite material an iD option may not translate well not to mention the price. I might be tripping tho...
maybe since the soldiers are on it these wont be?

Not sure about "almost always". The IX's were the first Lebrons on id. (Other than the soldier IV)
i mean that they're guaranteed to be on there because they're sigs and recently now they started to put kd and lebron's sigs onto nike id. it's gonna stay that way, i'm sure

Last edited:
i mean that they're guaranteed to be on there because they're sigs and recently now they started to put kd and lebron's sigs onto nike id. it's gonna stay that way, i'm sure
I'd assume so but we never really know until it happens. Nike has thrown us curveballs before so I wouldn't call it a guarantee. I doubt price would be an issue though, seeing how the elite X's were on id.
But yea I dont see why they couldn't have both the soldiers and sig on id. The soldiers are a more "affordable" team shoe model, so it would make sense (to me at least) to have them on id to target the younger, basketball playing demographic.

I personally don't like where they placed the Nike Swoosh. Although it looks kinda nice but I ain't gonna spend $200 on a pair of shoes :smh:

The only problem I see with them being on ID is that if they offer some undesired colors then the effort is almost a waste especially when they are going to jack the price up with the validation being the first foam based shoe on ID and a LeBron sig that's already at $200.

The only problem I see with them being on ID is that if they offer some undesired colors then the effort is almost a waste especially when they are going to jack the price up with the validation being the first foam based shoe on ID and a LeBron sig that's already at $200.
IDs for the XI seem to pricey for the average guy tho imo. I think ID is gonna be $250-$280 range which might be without the nike+ enabled crap that comes with it.

Has there been any foam based sneaker that has been an ID option?

didn't that LeBron 9 limited have some type of foam on the heel or am I mistaken? I know it wasn't necessarily foam based but I thought that it was in fact foam... speaking of those, did anybody here do a pair of those? I thought they were pretty nice IMO. I wish I would've made a pair, I'm almost positive they weren't very popular...

Man full-length zoom + lunarlon.... 
nthat.gif

Oh man, what do you think the odds are that the inserts will be interchangeable with the ones in the Kobes and AJ 2012? So many exciting possibilities. The other obvious question I haven't seen is what other cushioning set ups are they throwing in the XI? You don't do modularity for just one option. What if they didn't abandon max zoom, and it's just another insert?

Oh man, what do you think the odds are that the inserts will be interchangeable with the ones in the Kobes and AJ 2012? So many exciting possibilities. The other obvious question I haven't seen is what other cushioning set ups are they throwing in the XI? You don't do modularity for just one option. What if they didn't abandon max zoom, and it's just another insert?

That's a great question and I think would be a great idea. But what has me is looking at the Marqueesole pictures and looking inside the shoe without the insole in it looks as if that "window" has some sort of air in it. Could this full length zoom imbedded in a Lunarlon insole be sitting on top of air that is decoupled front and rear similar to the Jordan XX8? That might be a reach..

Back
Top Bottom