Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't even to feel like it was that bad though, a lot worse on the older lebrons where PEs wasn't released... The only one for the 10s I can think of that I really wanted and didn't cop was the crown jewels.

If Nike gives us the 10 treatment on these 11s I'll be a happy dude
The 10 treatment: give us some ok gr colorways, and make the best colorways extremely rare and hyped.

That king of the jungle colorway better be a gr. 
mean.gif

The owner of marqueesole has come on NT and basically admitted to selling fake concords so i wouldnt mess with them

I was bout to purchase those gloves too

Sounds crazy right? If only it had worked before...like say on another athletes shoe. oh thats right...the NIKE air jordan hasnt had a swoosh since 85. How do those Jordans sell? Are they still making them?

Yeah still does sound crazy, considering that Jordan is a Division of Nike but is still it's own brand hints "Jordan Brand". So yes I assume they are still "making them" just like Converse are still being made & Hurley which are also "divisions" of Nike but don't require a "swoosh" to be sold View media item 505715

Last edited:
Sounds crazy right? If only it had worked before...like say on another athletes shoe. oh thats right...the NIKE air jordan hasnt had a swoosh since 85. How do those Jordans sell? Are they still making them?

Yeah still does sound crazy, considering that Jordan is a Division of Nike but is still it's own brand hints "Jordan Brand". So yes I assume they are still "making them" just like Converse are still being made & Hurley which are also "divisions" of Nike but don't require "swoosh" to be sold View media item 505715

Jordans didnt have nike swooshes since the 2s and they became theyre own brand around the time the 12s or 13s came out

Yall need to stop thinking simply about aesthetics on the swoosh issue, and consider the business aspect as to why their so prominent on signature sneakers today. As has been said in this thread before, Nike, smartly, is not going to let what happened with Jordan, happen with Lebron. You'll CONTINUE to see large swooshes on Lebron shoes, and Nike will CONTINUE to own the rights to his shoes

Yall need to stop thinking simply about aesthetics on the swoosh issue, and consider the business aspect as to why their so prominent on signature sneakers today. As has been said in this thread before, Nike, smartly, is not going to let what happened with Jordan, happen with Lebron. You'll CONTINUE to see large swooshes on Lebron shoes, and Nike will CONTINUE to own the rights to his shoes
who cares about the swoosh placement on the 11, it's not ugly at all. i actually like the toebox swoosh, too.

i really like the xi so far.

I was curious if nike would take any design cues from the iconic Jordan XI.

At first I didnt notice it but it looks obvious to me now. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not.

View media item 505775

Can people stop saying these wack early sites sell b-grades? A b-grade is sold at a Nike outlet, not for some crazy price on a website in china. The origin of these shoes are questionable at best.

i think these 11's are super dope, transformers do come to mind when i look at them though lol and this particular colorway im super fond of...

Back
Top Bottom