Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kicksordie posted new lebron 11. called it gamma blue but that names taken 

havent seen pics in here

welp, 5 more days left to rock them xmas 11's until next year.. get them wears in people 
smokin.gif

rip santa hat
tired.gif

Normally I don't wear Lebrons, but I picked these up as my first pair and these are eye catching (in a good way). Great ankle support but light and nice cushioning. Toe box is a little snug, people with big toes will want to go up .5 size. I'd say the Christmas Lebrons TTS, but barely. Great looking shoe!

Well, I decided to get the Lebron xmas, I am a weak man.

Mostly because I hate the Kobes this year, I have to get something!

I'll admit it, I did a 180. I had to have 1 Xmas shoe, I never miss out entirely...

Should of copped the Jordan XX8 se......By far the best Christmas shoe to drop this year. And this is coming from a huge Lebron 11 supporter.

Last edited:

Well, I decided to get the Lebron xmas, I am a weak man.

Mostly because I hate the Kobes this year, I have to get something!

I'll admit it, I did a 180. I had to have 1 Xmas shoe, I never miss out entirely...

Should of copped the Jordan XX8 se......By far the best Christmas shoe to drop this year. And this is coming from a huge Lebron 11 supporter.
I stopped giving that man my money years ago... 
laugh.gif

Actually the KP issue was in point. That was me getting worried more than anything.

I wonder what green green is tho. Maybe the AvM?

Yea I remember now, I guess it's who ever they got running the sites labeling or whatever :lol: nice come up btw being able get them so late after release and discounted :pimp: ......but I'm assuming the Green/Green might be AvM's as well but they don't have my size anyway so :smh:

Last edited:
Sports Authority has got some major issues :lol:  first the KP dibacle now this :rofl: who they got over there running things.....
My first thought Green/Green is Xmas? Maybe its avm or could still be KP. But seriously they gotta get their crap together :lol:

Either way looks like a good deal if you're a 10/10.5

Sports Authority has got some major issues :lol:  first the KP dibacle now this :rofl: who they got over there running things.....
My first thought Green/Green is Xmas? Maybe its avm or could still be KP. But seriously they gotta get their crap together :lol:

Either way looks like a good deal if you're a 10/10.5

i think they are OOS now. you def could be right about the xmas color. i honestly didnt bother because i dont feel like mailing them back for a return if they werent the xmas. if you could return in store then i would have jumped right on them.

that sucks man. maybe they oversold? i doubt their site is set up to handle the thirst of da KPs
laugh.gif

i jumped on it asap thinking i could just return if they werent the KP.
Yeah, definitely sounds like they oversold. Need to call and see if I can get a discount code or something, seeing how they did me dirty like that. The thirst is real for these KP's. 

Back
Top Bottom