Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
G DAMN! Missed out on all those extra discounts that SA was offering. Was too excited getting the 25% off. Didn't log into my ebates account for 6% cash back. Missed that paypal coupon for $15 off or BofA. Damn't! Not about the purchase it again am I?

I think they are going to be the Dunkman. They also have the KD VI black and volt colorway which isn't set to release until 1/11. So I assuming these will be the dunkman. If not than you looking at the AVM which is a better colorway IMO.

If it's the AvM's or Dunkmans I'll be happy :D but if it's the Xmas it's cool too :rolleyes....

Good looking homie!!!! :smile: when does it apply though?

Damn Missed out on this coupon. Already copped the KD VI black and volt.

Did the 15% discount show up on your purchase? I'm at the checkout and I still don't see it? :nerd:

If it's the AvM's or Dunkmans I'll be happy
happy.gif
but if it's the Xmas it's cool too
eyes.gif
Good looking homie!!!!
smile.gif
when does it apply though?
Did the 15% discount show up on your purchase? I'm at the checkout and I still don't see it?
nerd.gif
The 25% off should apply right when you add to cart. To get the $15 off just click the link above and log into your paypal account. And when you check out it should minus another $15 off of it. Remember to log into ebates for extra cash back or your BofA account.

If it's the AvM's or Dunkmans I'll be happy :D but if it's the Xmas it's cool too :rolleyes....
Good looking homie!!!! :smile: when does it apply though?
Did the 15% discount show up on your purchase? I'm at the checkout and I still don't see it? :nerd:
For paypal, when you opt in to that it will auto deduct when you pay using paypal. You wont see it on the SA checkout, only paypal will show it.
As for the BofA deal, that is only if you use your BofA credit card to pay when you opt in to the cash back. The cash back goes back to your account in a few weeks.
Looks like fsr of the "green/green" at SA.

Last edited:
Damn it looks like I might have missed out on my size 13 whatever they ares :lol: when I went bank to my paypal checkout and completed my order it said complete but I didn't get any info from the order posted on my details screen :frown: not sure if I got cart jacked or not :smh:

I only get 5% on my BofA deals. I'm going the ebates route through paypal for an extra $15 on top of 6% cash back. Damn $127 before tax. I dunno. I am almost certain these will be the Dunkman. The two Green CW below.

The site is acting glitchy when I try to checkout with paypal :smh:  for $150 puls 15% off IDC what they are I'm grabbing :lol:  I'm about to try on my phone now, did anyone get through using paypal and if so how much did it come up to all said and done? :nerd:
This is what I got for paypal coupon:
https://coupons.paypal.com/offers/mvluob?buyItemId=105975&context=SS&netid=CAMP_105975&pubid=edialog

repped.... $144 shipped was the total for me in MD.... i figured i had to go for it for that price :lol:

that extra $15 made the world of difference :rofl:

repped.... $144 shipped was the total for me in MD.... i figured i had to go for it for that price :lol:

that extra $15 made the world of difference :rofl:

Aye that's real though a 10 dollar savings would make a indecisive situation easy hahaha...I copped 150+ 10 percent cash bank on the BOA debit card + ebates....I'm in there coach! I have a few Sports authorities by the house,

ty very much LyPac, repped and then some !

dont desire either

cant wait to see whats in mystery packages # 2
Did you end up coppin? Well I guess that just adds to the excitement of buying the shoe. Gotta be the Dunkman. Hahahha.

damn I was gonna roll the dice too, with the extra $15, but no size 13. I have a Sports authority member card thingy somewhere, I think its a 5% rebate in an annual check form. but w/e

Sitting on the checkout page debating if i wanna roll the dice or not. Already ordered AvM from solehaven and got the Christmas Kobe's yesterday so i'm hoping its the dunkmans

believe what?

im honestly cool with either colorway in the below order.

#1 - xmas
#2 - dunkman
#3 - AvM
I feel the same way I actually want #2 and #3 and wouldn't mind #1 but what I meant was.....I was at the checkout screen and went to complete and it said it was successful but had no order info and when I called they said they had no order information under my name......I missed again with an inch to go
frown.gif
 this ish is crazy man, the Aways DSG 25% off, solehaven AvM's for $135 and know this and probably every other sweet deals there was
frown.gif
 the worst part of it all is it always happens when I'm so close!
mean.gif
 About to check my paypal and see if it went through.....

Last edited:
Bought the xmas from ruvilla and avm from soleheaven...dont know if i should pull the trigger on this SA deal :nerd: I guess i could always return them

I swear everytime one of these type of deals roll around I'm always one of the first on it and the first to miss out
mad.gif
 every single time....only one I came up on was the Gammas from citygear for $140 which isn't saying much because they were and still are everywhere for all kinds of deals
mean.gif
 its always the size 13's that are first to go
frown.gif
 its cool tho, hopefully its just the Xmas and I won't feel so bad because I don't like those but I'm looking for the AvM's at discount and I would love the Dunkman's for that price too! But I guess we'll have to wait and see and hopefully sizes pop back up but I doubt it because I called in and they said there weren't anymore 13's left....

X-mas pair is absolutely WORSE in person. These pics are so much more vibrant than the real thing. Still sitting on 0 pairs though.

I like the contrast in the aways, but they look and feel cheap.

I love them!  The green of the shoe is so nice, and that bright red sets them off.  You'll find bright summer days to wear them I'm sure!
I plan on rocking them outside of December they look dope in pictures

I had to choose between gammas and AVM when I was at a HOH few weeks ago, went with the AVM I love the shoe but man I need to get those gammas, one of these days I am copping a pair its just 200 a pop is killing me

as for SA, this is wild if that is the xmas for that cheap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom