Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely THE LAST Time I Do Business With The Finishline Company!

They're Running A Real Shotty Opp. Over There I Swear! :smh:

Spent Almost 2 Hours Attempting To Place My Order Yesterday, Only To Be Told I Couldn't Have A Differing Billing And Shipping Addy..... Went Ahead And Placed The Order Anyways And Then Filled Out A Customer Complaint Form Voicing My Issues With This Seemingly New Policy..... Got An Email Back At 11:06 PM Last Night Apologizing For The Address Issues And Telling Me To Call In And Have The Shipping Address Changed To The Desired Location.

Call In This Morning, Only To Get The Run Around From One Of Their Sales Reps That He's Not Able To Change The Shipping Address Yada Yada Yada..... Ask To Speak To A Manager, And Spend The Next Hour On Hold Listening To Robin Thicke....... Hour Passes, Phone Call Gets Cut Off, So Infuriated I Call Back And Lay Into A Different Sales Rep..... Another Hour Passes And Now FINALLY I Have The Shoes Shipping To The Correct Address :rolleyes

Way Too Much Of A Hassle To Have Spent $400+ With This Company In A Weeks Time And Receive Sooooo Much Flack Over Changing A Damn Shipping Addy :x

NEVER AGAIN!

*End Rant*

Last edited:
View media item 712436 didn't see this shared yet.... Supposedly going to release, Calling it the lebron gammas, but we already have that colorway I thought?

EDIT: found a link to it a page back. I'll just leave the photo up for information

Last edited:
that sucks man. maybe they oversold? i doubt their site is set up to handle the thirst of da KPs :lol:

i jumped on it asap thinking i could just return if they werent the KP.
Yeah, definitely sounds like they oversold. Need to call and see if I can get a discount code or something, seeing how they did me dirty like that. The thirst is real for these KP's. 

honestly, is it worth the hassle? sa doesnt really sell much that we would buy anyways... maybe get a discount on an athletic cup? :lol:

I won't lie, I wasn't feeling the xmas at all until I saw some on feet pics and high res pics. Dope shoe, idk if I will be able to rock it much and for $216.00 that sucks but outside of potentially doubling up on jordan gamma 11s and if I ever find a pair of taxis, there isn't another shoe I will be purchasing for a while so screw it.

I won't lie, I wasn't feeling the xmas at all until I saw some on feet pics and high res pics. Dope shoe, idk if I will be able to rock it much and for $216.00 that sucks but outside of potentially doubling up on jordan gamma 11s and if I ever find a pair of taxis, there isn't another shoe I will be purchasing for a while so screw it.

had to show some serious resolve not to buy the xmas joints... i think they are cool but some pics in here really make them look great. i saw them in person and just had to keep moving. i honestly dont feel bad after the fact tho. $212 saved.

honestly, is it worth the hassle? sa doesnt really sell much that we would buy anyways... maybe get a discount on an athletic cup?
laugh.gif
Shoot, you never know, they might release another mysterious colorway. I might've taken a chance on this green/green if I had an extra discount on top of it 
happy.gif

had to show some serious resolve not to buy the xmas joints... i think they are cool but some pics in here really make them look great. i saw them in person and just had to keep moving. i honestly dont feel bad after the fact tho. $212 saved.
compared to the pics how they look in person? obviously not too good if you passed right lol

I was back and forth all day and last night I saw Villa had some sizes left and added to cart pulled the trigger

MN scattered sizes: http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=3486&productId=prod733337

honestly, is it worth the hassle? sa doesnt really sell much that we would buy anyways... maybe get a discount on an athletic cup? :lol:
Shoot, you never know, they might release another mysterious colorway. I might've taken a chance on this green/green if I had an extra discount on top of it :D
i feel you but xmas hurts and i had to replace my radiator on the beemer this month... dont have that money to throw away right now :smh:

compared to the pics how they look in person? obviously not too good if you passed right lol

I was back and forth all day and last night I saw Villa had some sizes left and added to cart pulled the trigger
i thought they were cool in person. definitely a nice christmas shoe. personally, i might have purchased had they dropped a few weeks ago. i really hate how they drop them the day after xmas. makes absolutely no sense to me. none at all.

MN scattered sizes: http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=3486&productId=prod733337
i feel you but xmas hurts and i had to replace my radiator on the beemer this month... dont have that money to throw away right now
mean.gif

i thought they were cool in person. definitely a nice christmas shoe. personally, i might have purchased had they dropped a few weeks ago. i really hate how they drop them the day after xmas. makes absolutely no sense to me. none at all.
thank you man, I've always hated how they drop xmas shoes AFTER xmas makes no damn sense

my fav xmas shoes are the kobe 8s and grinch 6s those you can rock after xmas IMO but most xmas shoes really are hard to pull off later in the year

Yeah Christmas X's are able to be rocked, same with the IXs and VIIIs for that matter, these just look weird any time other than december, but they do look beautiful in the pics I've seen of late. Around my way nobody has them in-store so I doubt I'll see them in person, congrats to those who were able to cop.

As much as I love the XI's most of them looked better in pics than in person IMO
eyes.gif
 ........ but on another note who saw that Bron is to be named Associated Press’ 2013 Male Athlete of the Year
pimp.gif
 ......... he's only the third basketball player to ever do it
glasses.gif
........ you guys thinking what I'm thinking
nerd.gif
 ........ sounds like another reason to drop some super limited hotness
devil.gif
 ......... I can hear 'em now ........ Lebron XI "Man Of The Year's"
laugh.gif
 what you guys think? Here's the link

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...d-press-2013-male-athlete-190506741--nba.html

Last edited:

I love them!  The green of the shoe is so nice, and that bright red sets them off.  You'll find bright summer days to wear them I'm sure!

i called sports authority they r completely clueless, i would be ashamed if that was my comapny and had customer reps like that

any real idea what they are ?

this is the number he read me, which from what i cna tell means nothing 1065662

i told him i need the 3 numbers after 616175 he said he doesnt even see 616175 :smh:

My boy just copped from SA. They have size 11-14 now. His argument about the "Green/Green" description is that the Christmases are the cw that nike describes with Green twice. "Green Glow/Light Crimson-Arctic Green" and SA describes it as "online exclusive" whatever that suggests. I think he is trying to convince himself he got the Christmases for $150. If he is right, Too bad I copped them yesterday from FNL for retail.
Edit: There's a paypal offer out there for $15 off SA purchases. Also a BankOfAmerica deals for 15% cash back for SA purchases. You have to opt in to the deals by going to the respective websites.

Last edited:
My boy just copped from SA. They have size 11-14 now. His argument about the "Green/Green" description is that the Christmases are the cw that nike describes with Green twice. "Green Glow/Light Crimson-Arctic Green" and SA describes it as "online exclusive" whatever that suggests. I think he is trying to convince himself he got the Christmases for $150. If he is right, Too bad I copped them yesterday from FNL for retail.
Edit: There's a paypal offer out there for $15 off SA purchases. Also a BankOfAmerica deals for 15% cash back for SA purchases. You have to opt in to the deals by going to the respective websites.
The site is acting glitchy when I try to checkout with paypal
mean.gif
 for $150 puls 15% off IDC what they are I'm grabbing
laugh.gif
 I'm about to try on my phone now, did anyone get through using paypal and if so how much did it come up to all said and done?
nerd.gif

i called sports authority they r completely clueless, i would be ashamed if that was my comapny and had customer reps like that

any real idea what they are ?

this is the number he read me, which from what i cna tell means nothing 1065662

i told him i need the 3 numbers after 616175 he said he doesnt even see 616175
mean.gif
I think they are going to be the Dunkman. They also have the KD VI black and volt colorway which isn't set to release until 1/11. So I assuming these will be the dunkman. If not than you looking at the AVM which is a better colorway IMO.

i think they are OOS now. you def could be right about the xmas color. i honestly didnt bother because i dont feel like mailing them back for a return if they werent the xmas. if you could return in store then i would have jumped right on them.
Yeah it could be the XMAS. I was thinking they were the Dunkman CW.

That SA deal might be the xmas. thats a banging come up for you guys especially if you can stack that 15%. $127.5 before tax (if applicable) is bananas

I hope something like this is around for the BHMs

Last edited:
i got my KP's from SA a couple weeks ago. it was just listed as jungle on there. my boy put me up on it. the confirmation was showing the picture for those blue ones, but the Kings showed up. for $160! had me too hype because I was pissed I slept on them.

i want it to be the AvM but i dont think green is even listed on the box as a color

i like the xmas but dont want em , could just sell if its them but seems crazy u dont know what kick it is while ordering, makes no sense

dont want the dunkmans , but dont think that would be a green/green descr. only one that makes sebnse is the xmas

with a lump in throat ima let it float by

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom