Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Miami vs. Akron pair is growing on me. I agree that a little white wouldn't have hurt though.

Order the Christmas Lebron XIs from footlooker, got sent the Kobe SS's instead(which I stuck out on). Called footlocker's customer service and got the money back for the difference, and am keeping the SS's. Maybe if im lucky a pair of Christmas lebrons will be coming in the mail for me for free :lol: footlocker ever mess up anyones order like this?
On an off note as well, NDC is yet to charge me for my 3Labs, even though is says they did on their website. I received them today.. but not complaining lol.
NDC is hilarious. My friend ordered the Poison Dart Frogs from there, but ended up getting a pair as a gift. He called to cancel the order and while they refunded his money, the Poison Dart Frogs came in the mail. :rofl:

The Miami vs. Akron pair is growing on me. I agree that a little white wouldn't have hurt though.

My lil bro wanted those so bad (I bought them but didn't tell him) I kept telling him they're ugly (really were but he made them grown on me) might have to pick them up for myself

My lil bro wanted those so bad (I bought them but didn't tell him) I kept telling him they're ugly (really were but he made them grown on me) might have to pick them up for myself

We're on two different pages here :lol:

That orange pair a few posts up is supposed to be the opposite of the Akron vs. Miami pair you're talking about; in other words "Miami vs. Akron". I can't lie though, I do wish I grabbed the AvM on a good discount. Don't know if I can fade retail after missing out on that.

Well damn resellers really trying to get $400 for size 15 miami nights on eBay. I feel bad for anyone that needs those in that size and missed out on citygear today

Last edited:
Gordonson Gordonson

I see now, you stated "MVA", thought they were dubbing them HWCs (interchangeable acrynoms getting to my head) my apologies

People are just throwing out whatever names come to mind at this point :lol:, but CounterKicks (an actually reputable sneaker blog, as rare as that is. They called the Black Cement 88's not happening damn near a year before anyone else had confirmation) was the one who put out the Miami vs. Akron name/info right after the first pictures of them released.

Last edited:
NDC is hilarious. My friend ordered the Poison Dart Frogs from there, but ended up getting a pair as a gift. He called to cancel the order and while they refunded his money, the Poison Dart Frogs came in the mail. :rofl:
seems like delay or miscommunication between customer service and the warehouse, good for him . :smokin
Just bought a pair of Prelude V's that restocked on NDC a few hours ago, and they charged me instantly. Looks like I may get away with my Labs if they havent charged me already :pimp:

Last edited:
There have been a few HWC iD's made that are straight money

For example (not mine):

BqczOe3.jpg

Would have made the swoosh white personally, but still straight fire and 100x better than those "Creamsicle" joints or w/e they're being called.

seems like delay or miscommunication between customer service and the warehouse, good for him .
smokin.gif

Just bought a pair of Prelude V's that restocked on NDC a few hours ago, and they charged me instantly. Looks like I may get away with my Labs if they havent charged me already
pimp.gif
How do yall know about these restock so damn well?

When it's a mass restock nike will tweet about it.

Random sizes of a particular shoe, your best bet is to follow that specific thread or randomly check on you own
I thought I had Nike send all notifications through my phone...Must have been watching too much of the game.

It would be pretty funny if the 2Ks end up being an IDed version of the shoe you made prior to getting the code. All that time and money people spent getting the code.....

Last edited:
so i now have the TW and MN cws incoming.  Only keeping one, but based on photos alone, I can't decide which one. I like the black, carbon and clear sole of the MN, but not the pink so much.  Like the 3M, lining, and grey of the TW but not the purple so much.  On feet look/feel (plus wives' input) will decide it, i guess.

so i now have the TW and MN cws incoming.  Only keeping one, but based on photos alone, I can't decide which one. I like the black, carbon and clear sole of the MN, but not the pink so much.  Like the 3M, lining, and grey of the TW but not the purple so much.  On feet look/feel (plus wives' input) will decide it, i guess.
MN is a lot cleaner but the only thing I like about the TW is the lining. The pink is not as overwhelming as the purple on the TW though.

just got some MN and aways for 140 a peice, 280 together(30% employee discount)

318 with tax tho
mean.gif
mad.gif

plus an additional fee for western union and shipping cost since footlocker is blocking them from being stock located

i hate ny tax, i cant wait for them to come tho

just got some MN and aways for 140 a peice, 280 together(30% employee discount)

318 with tax tho
mean.gif
mad.gif

plus an additional fee for western union and shipping cost since footlocker is blocking them from being stock located

i hate ny tax, i cant wait for them to come tho
Nice scores.Hate it when FTL won't stock locate and you know they are out there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom