• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Y'all actually like those Hornets!?
Joints are straight cheeks. The honeycomb print is OC garbage. BHM's are crack though 
smokin.gif

HWC 11s are pretty nice IMO

I think they cool. Always liked the creamsicle kds and they look to be very similar. That said I will not pay $200 for them. If I can get them around 150-160 like the gammas, avm, and dunk mans then count me in

I think they cool. Always liked the creamsicle kds and they look to be very similar. That said I will not pay $200 for them. If I can get them around 150-160 like the gammas, avm, and dunk mans then count me in
Yeah I completely agree. Retail on the 11s is a little too high. I'm going to see if someone can swoop me a pair from the nike employee store.

i heard he 2k14s will be made from nike id..
They could be. No one knows and all the speculation on here and twitter is just that, speculation. There are ideas floating around but no evidence out there that would support being made on ID or not being made on ID.

Straight flexing huh. I need those 6s in my life...creamsickles not so much. They do look pretty tempting. Never hyped won't hype...repped

Not my pic homie.

I just post whatever pics of upcoming XIs I come across.

Didn't think I had to caption that pic lol.

I personally hate the HWC or whatever ppl are calling them

I think the lebron 11 is going to be a shoe that we look back on in 3-4 years and realize just what a masterpiece it really is. Ahead of its time, IMO. Still absolutely love the shoe, just wish that price tag didn't hurt my wallet so much. 

Order the Christmas Lebron XIs from footlooker, got sent the Kobe SS's instead(which I stuck out on). Called footlocker's customer service and got the money back for the difference, and am keeping the SS's. Maybe if im lucky a pair of Christmas lebrons will be coming in the mail for me for free :lol: footlocker ever mess up anyones order like this?
On an off note as well, NDC is yet to charge me for my 3Labs, even though is says they did on their website. I received them today.. but not complaining lol.

I think the lebron 11 is going to be a shoe that we look back on in 3-4 years and realize just what a masterpiece it really is. Ahead of its time, IMO. Still absolutely love the shoe, just wish that price tag didn't hurt my wallet so much. 

Someone feels that way about every model so it's said every year. Lol

Without being influenced by the popular opinion, it's virtually impossible for everyone to have the same exact opinion on the same exact shoe.

Order the Christmas Lebron XIs from footlooker, got sent the Kobe SS's instead(which I stuck out on). Called footlocker's customer service and got the money back for the difference, and am keeping the SS's. Maybe if im lucky a pair of Christmas lebrons will be coming in the mail for me for free
laugh.gif
footlocker ever mess up anyones order like this?
On an off note as well, NDC is yet to charge me for my 3Labs, even though is says they did on their website. I received them today.. but not complaining lol.
eek.gif

you won tho imo

Not my pic homie.

I just post whatever pics of upcoming XIs I come across.

Didn't think I had to caption that pic lol.

I personally hate the HWC or whatever ppl are calling them

Ok that's what it do. I think they look decent. It's hard to justify spending 200 on some these cws. I have to be wowed but thanks for sharing. BHM and those white infrared 6s will be my next cop

Nike never said these were a HWC or Knicks wc tho. Just ppl needing to give every shoe a damn nickname

Nike is not gonna call them HWCs because he no longer plays for the Cavs, but believe they will give them some sort of name and back story.

People are just referring to the obvious name of a Lebron using those colors. Lol

Back
Top Bottom