Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man its enlightening to see the days where you can find a players current signature shoe for under retail. Better days are ahead for sneaker enthusiast like myself. Of course 15 yrs down the road, they will sell out before they touch the shelf, and we can come and reminisce.

LeBron asking nike if he can permanently stay in the soldiers cause the 11s  killing his  feet & leaving back to the future tire burn marks on the court 

Man its enlightening to see the days where you can find a players current signature shoe for under retail..

Lol the ****?

His shoe retails for over 200 bucks

220 with tax

Nike trolling with that price in the first place

Getting a discount on these is like paying what the actual retail price should be lol

i expected him to at least say elite x's

finally got my breds in a sz 11, popped up on richards this morning. perfect timing too, the pair of avms i got from nike.com looked like a blind one armed man put them together, PITIFUL

VIVA LA SOLDIERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they look good....also like that ray is wearing the Jordans he had on in the movie to match the jersey nickname
Not that it matters but Ray Allen didn't wear them in the movie...I don't think.

I know Denzel did, but Ray Allen was wearing foams and some other ish.

I could be wrong, but dope concept by Ray Allen nonetheless...and in Brooklyn might I add.
Ray wore the Pearl Foam Pros. Denzel wore the 13's. Didn't expect Ray to wear the Foam Pros though, since he's a JB athlete.

Is the fact that LeBron's kick game is "cray" really surprising? I mean, you're a Nike athlete, THE Nike athlete, and you have the second most popular sneaker line under Nike. Of course your kick game should be nice, seeing as they make the shoes specifically for you and your brand. And then you use those priviledges to come up with some of the weirdest and ugliest designs out there (3's notwithstanding), when you literally have the whole company at your disposal. Honestly I'm not impressed.
/Rant

Now his on court PE's are another story.

Lol no salt intended whatsoever. Those 1:1 2's were gross, and those XI's that people had speculated (and debunked) were the 2k14's were extremely passable. Now he's had some nice 1:1's too, and like I said his PE's are marvelous most of the time. I'm just not impressed with this Instagram Impresario bragging and boasting about his "kick game" when 1: he put in absolutely 0 work to get them and 2: half the time they look like a toddler designed them (especially in the case of those 2's). Maybe it's just me though.

Last edited:
Lol no salt intended whatsoever. Those 1:1 2's were gross, and those XI's that people had speculated (and debunked) were the 2k14's were extremely passable. Now he's had some nice 1:1's too, and like I said his PE's are marvelous most of the time. I'm just not impressed with this Instagram Impresario bragging and boasting about his "kick game" when 1: he put in absolutely 0 work to get them and 2: half the time they look like a toddler designed them (especially in the case of those 2's). Maybe it's just me though.

Last edited:
Right, maybe I should have worded it better. He has put in work to get to where he's at with the company, that much cannot be denied. What I meant was ground work. What we do around here every day. Instead of going on the hunt, he went to the lab and see what they could cook up. I ain't mad at him for it; I'd do the same. But this whole #kickgamecray thing he has going on is a bit aggravating coming from him.

Last edited:

Right, maybe I should have worded it better. He has put in work to get to where he's at with the company, that much cannot be denied. What I meant was ground work. What we do around here every day. Instead of going on the hunt, he went to the lab and see what they could cook up. I ain't mad at him for it; I'd do the same. But this whole #kickgamecray thing he has going on is a bit aggravating coming from him.
i totally agree with that...something just irks me when dudes do female things, like take a picture of themselves almost daily...maybe i'm just an old school cat.

There are plenty of Social Media Marketing classes available at your local college and online if you're interested....

If bosh would have been Raptor. I would have a new respect for him

Laker fans LOVE coming in Lebron shoe threads after the heat lose a regular season game, but are GHOST once the Heat win The NBA championship! LMAO!
What does bosh have to do with Lebrons shoes? Lmao!
Can't wait till the aheat 3peat, the salt from laker fans/ Lebron haters is gunna be EPIC!

Laker fans LOVE coming in Lebron shoe threads after the heat lose a regular season game, but are GHOST once the Heat win The NBA championship! LMAO!
Can't wait till the aheat 3peat, the salt from laker fans/ Lebron haters is gunna be EPIC!
The salt is real!

Lmao u already know uncharted but I'm steering clear away from S and T forum. I stay getting da ban hammer in there.

Bulls fan all day, despise both Heat and Lakers but bro...you realize the Lakers have Three-Peated already and threw in a back to back for bonus in the Kobe era. If Lebron and Company do Three Peat it won't be anything new. I'm sure they won't be "THAT" salty. Lol!

Chris Bosh is my fav NBA Character, everything he does is pure comedy gold!

I'm still trying to understand how Kobe got retroed, Melo got retroed but Lebron is absent in that realm. Is the iron not as hot as it's going to get for Nike to strike now?

Last edited:
Peru check da retro thread. Plans are there.

Also in terms of lakers chips. Reminds me of cowboys fans.

Hell I'm a Yankee fan but i admit we effin suck right now.

Kobe Stans be on that he is still da best at and an all star steez.

Bruh I that's true AI can still break ankles

Also in terms of lakers chips. Reminds me of cowboys fans.

tired.gif

Lmao u already know uncharted but I'm steering clear away from S and T forum. I stay getting da ban hammer in there.
Lol all you have to do is be civil in those threads! Jus state the obvious and people will shut up. There is no need In going at somebodies neck at all. If any laker fan says anything just post a pic of Kobe holding his ankle last year and leave the thread. The salt will be EPIC!

And don't tell me making fun of somebody injury is wrong, because if Bron got injured niketalk would explode. Its people here that rag on Lebron for being a fake tough guy last night, yet they know good and well no one I the NBA is gunna fight, regardless of how your first reaction is she getting wrapped in a foul.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom