Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bulls fan all day, despise both Heat and Lakers but bro...you realize the Lakers have Three-Peated already and threw in a back to back for bonus in the Kobe era. If Lebron and Company do Three Peat it won't be anything new. I'm sure they won't be "THAT" salty. Lol!

Chris Bosh is my fav NBA Character, everything he does is pure comedy gold!

I'm still trying to understand how Kobe got retroed, Melo got retroed but Lebron is absent in that realm. Is the iron not as hot as it's going to get for Nike to strike now?

That 3peat means NOTHING right now tho.
We are talking about right now! I mean the lakers won back to back 3 years ago and laker fans are still salty that Bron has taken over the nba

Die hard lakers fan here .. but it's lebrons time and his the best player in the word along with the best shoe line among active players

LeBron is dope, and hes the best in the world. No Doubt. But he will never be as nice as KB was in his prime. Never. And thats just the way it is. Thats no knock on LBJ. But Kobe was the last of the OG Big B**** Greats. 

That being said. I was finally able to cop the aways for retail yesterday at the House of Hoops opening in Culver City. They had the KP too, should of doubled up. 

Kobes and melo sneakers are getting retroed because their popularity has peaked. They (Nike) have to maximize profit just as any other company. Now LeBron retros can come anytime because his sneakers are that hot!!! Those 2s weren't that bad just not to my taste so I can't bash those. 3s are dope btw but don't get those cookie cutter kobes and grass cutting melos confused with best selling basketball sneaker since mj

Peru check da retro thread. Plans are there.

Also in terms of lakers chips. Reminds me of cowboys fans.

I wouldn't say that. Cowboys haven't won the title since the mid 90s. Lakers have won 2 chips in the last 5 years.

And let's not get it confused, not all Laker fans hate the Heat with a passion. It's mainly the Kobe fans that hate to admit Lebron is the better overall player between the two.

LeBron is dope, and hes the best in the world. No Doubt. But he will never be as nice as KB was in his prime. Never. And thats just the way it is. Thats no knock on LBJ. But Kobe was the last of the OG Big B**** Greats. 

Not saying you were trying to, but please don't derail the thread with statements like these. It never goes well. Especially in a thread where most fans are gonna fan boy for lebron in a thread about him.

With that said. I'm looking forward to the BHM dropping. Anybody able to determine what the Greek letters mean on the tongue?? I wonder if these have omega connections. Obviously because the purple/gold but my dad was telling me it was Q who started black history month. If the purple/gold was to pay homage to the fraternity that would be pretty dope for a back story/inspiration.

Lebron is already better than kobe was at his prime tho. there is nothing kobe did at his prime that lebron hasn't done. And lebron has won 4 MVP titles, and has already tied kobe for NBA finals mvp while being in the NBA in less time than kobe has.
How will he never be as nice as him?
This is Lebron being lebron, his own player....
Not a player mimicking and stealing all of jordans moves.

No offense but leve Kobe in his era.

He's a great but he will never be part of a great era. That era ended with MJ.

Kobes and melo sneakers are getting retroed because their popularity has peaked. They (Nike) have to maximize profit just as any other company. Now LeBron retros can come anytime because his sneakers are that hot!!! Those 2s weren't that bad just not to my taste so I can't bash those. 3s are dope btw but don't get those cookie cutter kobes and grass cutting melos confused with best selling basketball sneaker since mj

Everyone says that Lebrons shoes didn't start looking good until the 7s.....I would say they didn't get popular until the 7s, but when you look back at his shoes 1-6, MAN those were sick crazy as shoes. especially the 4s GEEZUS!! When the 4's get retroed it is OVER!!

Kobe and melo shoes being retroed mean nothing to anyone. Only die hard kobe fans would ever cop those trash adidas....(even tho they do look sort of clean in the retro :lol:)

Everyone says that Lebrons shoes didn't start looking good until the 7s.....I would say they didn't get popular until the 7s, but when you look back at his shoes 1-6, MAN those were sick crazy as shoes. especially the 4s GEEZUS!! When the 4's get retroed it is OVER!!

Kobe and melo shoes being retroed mean nothing to anyone. Only die hard kobe fans would ever cop those trash adidas....(even tho they do look sort of clean in the retro :lol:)

I agree with everything but the 4s because they look too bulky to me. I can honestly say I can't remember ever seeing them personally. Could have but wasn't too big on them. The 1 aka azg was OK but I respect it. I purchased the bred 2s and copped the white and red 3s which I still have but they beat but the quality is crazy on them lol Nike would go bankrupt trying to give you that quality again but the 5 and 6 model did nothing for me and I was really out the sneaker head thing while the 7th model dropped but I got back in with the release of the white cement 3s so I pretty much missed the 8

Last edited:
But they are not anything that you would cop and wear....nah just no...they clean tho

Those prelude 1s go hard AF...but actual ZK1s, yeah they can keep those lol

Lol @ the dudes up there crying over Lebrons IG pics.

Not everyone is engulfed in this Nike Basketball sneaker culture you all are.

I'm almost positive Lebron was half way joking with the whole #kickgamecray post and probably gives zero Fs about a Nike basketball shoe outside of him getting paid to wear them.

You don't think he has pairs of Guiseppi and Buscemi sneakers he holds in much higher regard than his own retro'd Nike?

Laker fans LOVE coming in Lebron shoe threads after the heat lose a regular season game, but are GHOST once the Heat win The NBA championship! LMAO!
What does bosh have to do with Lebrons shoes? Lmao!
Can't wait till the aheat 3peat, the salt from laker fans/ Lebron haters is gunna be EPIC!

Wasn't trying to bash heat. Im a Laker fan and will admit we suck and kobe won't save us. Only thing I dislike about bron is the way he conducted his decision process. Just thought it would have been funny.

On a side note I might have to buy a #ColeTrain Jersey

Wasn't trying to bash heat. Im a Laker fan and will admit we suck and kobe won't save us. Only thing I dislike about bron is the way he conducted his decision process. Just thought it would have been funny.

On a side note I might have to buy a #ColeTrain Jersey

I agree, the whole espn special for his decision could have been left out. wasn't needed at all

I agree, the whole espn special for his decision could have been left out. wasn't needed at all

I never understood peoples complaints about the decision show.

It was for charity, at a boys&girls club and it was the biggest free agency move in NBA history.

Was he supposed to act like it wasn't and let ESPN tweet about it in the off-season like he's Jay Cutler?

Laker fans LOVE coming in Lebron shoe threads after the heat lose a regular season game, but are GHOST once the Heat win The NBA championship! LMAO!
What does bosh have to do with Lebrons shoes? Lmao!
Can't wait till the aheat 3peat, the salt from laker fans/ Lebron haters is gunna be EPIC!

What do you keep whining about?

Why would Laker fans care? Is that going to erase 16 titles? Is that going to erase George Mikan to Magic to Kobe?

Miami's time will come and go just like every other team and you'll go running to another team like the rest of the riders on the bandwagon.

There's only one team that has been dominant for nearly every decade for the past seventy years.

Back
Top Bottom