• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What do you keep whining about?

Why would Laker fans care? Is that going to erase 16 titles? Is that going to erase George Mikan to Magic to Kobe?

Miami's time will come and go just like every other team and you'll go running to another team like the rest of the riders on the bandwagon.

There's only one team that has been dominant for nearly every decade for the past seventy years.

LMAOOOOOOOO!!! MAD!!

16 titles, please don't talk about championships that you probably never even seen them win. lmao you can take that up with the history channel. Its because they will never win a championship again that they are mad the Heat are running things.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW! not the past. and from right now, the lakers won't even make the play offs, even if kobe was playing. that trash of a team. :rofl:

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOOOO!!! MAD!!

16 titles, please don't talk about championships that you probably never even seen them win. lmao you can take that up with the history channel. Its because they will never win a championship again that they are mad the Heat are running things.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW! not the past. and from right now, the lakers won't even make the play offs, even if kobe was playing. that trash of a team. :rofl:

There's nothing to be mad about.

The Heat will have a past too. Just like when they had the worst record in the league and they drafted Beasley. In fact their past should be this year if it wasn't for Manu.

You're a bandwagon fan who will hop to whoever the hottest team of the moment is. There is no debating with you. Do you even like basketball?

I've been a Laker fan since the 80's..thus Magic....you....

When did you become a Heat fan...and what team....errr player did you like before then....crickets............

Last edited:

The Heat will have a past too. Just like when they had the worst record in the league and they drafted Beasley. In fact their past should be this year if it wasn't for Manu.

You're a bandwagon fan who will hop to whoever the hottest team of the moment is. There is no debating with you. Do you even like basketball?

When did you become a Heat fan...and what team....errr player did you like before then....crickets............
LMAOO!! making up excuses!! if is wasn't for Manu? LMAOO!! How about, if it wasn't for Ray Allen!
don't try to create another past! THE HEAT won, let it go.

And Yes i was a fan of the Heat back in 04, 05, 06, back when it was haselm wade jason williams, antoine walker,mourning and posey. as well as a Lebron fan when he came to the nba in 03. I was a fan of the 76ers because of Iverson and his team, and the Rockets and Tmac.
Admittedly after, Wade won his ring in 06, I wanted Lebron to succeed as well, so from then I have been a fan of lebron harder than ever. Im not going to sit here, and act as if I have been a fan of a team for more than 20 years like some of you all because i haven't, Im not as old as some of you. But no I don't jump from one hot team to another. My fav players play for these teams.
What some of you old heads don't get, is that you don't have to be a fan of one team for 20 sum odd years to be considered a fan of the nba, and what you like.

Now go back and watch the history Channel on the 16 championships the lakers have won....with most of them you haven't even seen them win to even comment on.

Last edited:

LMAOO!! making up excuses!! if is wasn't for Manu? LMAOO!! How about, if it wasn't for Ray Allen!

And Yes i was a fan of the Heat back in 04, 05, 06, back when it was haselm wade jason williams, antoine walker,mourning and posey. as well as a Lebron fan when he came to the nba in 03. I was a fan of the 76ers because of Iverson and his team, and the Rockets and Tmac.
Admittedly after, Wade won his ring in 06, I wanted Lebron to succeed as well, so from then I have been a fan of lebron harder than ever. Im not going to sit here, and act as if I have been a fan of a team for more than 20 years like some of you all because i haven't, Im not as old as some of you. But no I don't jump from one hot team to another. My fav players play for these teams.
What some of you old heads don't get, is that you don't have to be a fan of one team for 20 sum odd years to be considered a fan of the nba, and what you like.

Now go back and watch the history Channel on the 16 championships the lakers have won....with most of them you haven't even seen them win to even comment on.

I never understood peoples complaints about the decision show.

It was for charity, at a boys&girls club and it was the biggest free agency move in NBA history.

Was he supposed to act like it wasn't and let ESPN tweet about it in the off-season like he's Jay Cutler?

So much truth here.

get this bs outta here man.. wheres @bigj505

dude what the heck? calling somebody and snitching? wow!

snitching? the posts are in an OPEN FORUM.

you guys already know y'all gotta chill with the sports talk. we have a place for that.

i generally don't bother to say nothing if its small but to have pages of debate is just wrong.

PLEASE JUST TAKE IT BACK TO THE SHOES. WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THE BRON XI NOT BECAUSE OF THE HEAT BULLS LAKERS ETC.

Admittedly after, Wade won his ring in 06, I wanted Lebron to succeed as well, so from then I have been a fan of lebron harder than ever.
Im not going to sit here, and act as if I have been a fan of a team for more than 20 years like some of you all because i haven't, Im not as old as some of you. But no I don't jump from one hot team to another. My fav players play for these teams.

You're not a NBA fan, you're a groupie :lol:

But I wouldn't expect anything different from someone who named themselves after Drake

Last edited:
snitching? the posts are in an OPEN FORUM.

you guys already know y'all gotta chill with the sports talk. we have a place for that.

i generally don't bother to say nothing if its small but to have pages of debate is just wrong.

PLEASE JUST TAKE IT BACK TO THE SHOES. WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THE BRON XI NOT BECAUSE OF THE HEAT BULLS LAKERS ETC.

alright my bad man. I kept it going.

You're not a NBA fan, you're a groupie :lol:

But I wouldn't expect anything different from someone who named themselves after Drake

Yet you think I meant drake the singer......
I actually mean Drake from the actually video game, Uncharted
I hate the rapper/ singer drake with a passion....dont ever insult me like that again.

Talking what you don't even know.

Last edited:

bro just L I G it! So you getting both ASG and BHM and those SLH turn me off with that purple to red transition towards the back. Might just make a SB id

Last edited:
nathan-drake-facepalm-o.gif

guys lets keep it moving

bro just L I G it! So you getting both ASG and BHM and those SLH turn me off with that purple to red transition towards the back. Might just make a SB id

-----------
my post

Nah I'm just getting the all-star games, and trying to pull the trigger on a pair of Lebron 10 red championship shoe... its about to get crazy in the next couple months... :smh:

Last edited:
They should do a XI ASG and a S7 ASG. And I be honest LeBron not wearing the 11 does kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I love the shoe and think it's great but in one of the most watched games of the season (nickname game) he doesn't even wear em. Don't like it one bit.

Wow you go all the way back to 04?

Back
Top Bottom