Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Been getting spoiled with copping majority of my 11s under retail. Anyone know if the miami nights are out there under retail?

^I think someone said he copped MNs at an outlet a couple pages back, not sure if he said which one.

Kinda regret passing on Aways for under retail now when some of those deals were being posted a good while back. Low key looking around for them, but not seeing many other deals for them.

^I think someone said he copped MNs at an outlet a couple pages back, not sure if he said which one.

Kinda regret passing on Aways for under retail now when some of those deals were being posted a good while back. Low key looking around for them, but not seeing many other deals for them.

was a return at the outlet.

^Got it.

There was a couple under retail deals for the MNs a few weeks ago, but people scooped them up pretty quick. I know I jumped on a deal for $179 shipped from Canada that someone posted.

^Got it.

There was a couple under retail deals for the MNs a few weeks ago, but people scooped them up pretty quick. I know I jumped on a deal for $179 shipped from Canada that someone posted.

yea best I did was 200 shipped from citygear. had $50 in giftcards tho so it went to 150.

Who you telling dude I watched those DSG deals come and go every time then the last time around I decided to go for them after seeing Gammas in person and being a little underwhelmed I went for them and my size was gone :smh: after it was all said and done I was just happy I tracked them down for retail...

I was trying hard to talk myself out of the Aways cuz I already have a lot of black/red shoes as it is, but that color scheme just came out really dope on this shoe. Been seeing random people here and there rockin them, and I think I need them. I'll keep looking though. I was a little late to the NDC restock for my size, and I'm still trying to keep faith alive I can grab for under retail somewhere.

Biggest size of aways I see is 9

They had an 11 up for awhile but now it's gone. Every time I checked to see if a 15 would pop up, the largest size they showed was that 11.

Looks like the largest is that 9. Hoping that changes sometime today.

Last edited:
x2.... 1/2 size up has been good to me on brons since the 8s
Disclaimer: there is no size 14.5
indifferent.gif

lol my bad man. im a size 9.5 normally. I knows nothing of the size 14 pain :smh:

Size 14 pain is the WORST when it comes to the LeBron XI. :smh:

Thanks to that crazy fit of the shoe for alot of us big footers, our only choice is to try for one of those dozen or so (seems like) size 15s Nike decides to make per colorway.

It's like the Royal Rumble out here to try and grab a 15...

Last edited:
size 15 used to be an easy cop until recently for me. I had a dude that would give me a few bucks for grabbing his pair while I was out grabbing mine. seems like it was the last to sell out online and in-store. now every size sells out. even the size 8 and below range that no one used to want :lol:

I can fit in the 14s...but I prefer the fit and feel of a size 15. Every CW has released in a 15 except the forging irons.

^^Exactly. Seemed like sz 15 would just sit when it came to the LeBron 8 and 9 and prior models.

That started to change a little with the X, and now that 15 is almost non existent with the XI unless you grab it on release day.

It's just this wierd sizing... the 14 fits me perfectly length wise, but my pinky toe wants no part of it.

Last edited:
and that's why I've paid retail for almost all of my pairs
laugh.gif

Gotta' snatch up those 15s with the quickness.

I don't wear kicks to break necks, but when I rock the Aways I get the most comments and stares. That wet red and black
nthat.gif

And i'm convinced regular cameras do not accurately display crimson. Always looks orangish. Glad I seen them in person, I would've been fiend out if I slept

Yea the camera doesn't capture the look of the Aways at all. The Aways are my fav pair of 11s so fair, my only pair actually. but i would agree, the execution they pulled off with the color on them is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom