• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
my bad, didnt see all those other pics.. just the 2 that were posted :smh:

i figured you meant they were samples because they weren't 10 different colors like every lebron that has been coming out :x ..IMO id rather have more basic, clean colorways and a few fruity colorways rather than the other way around

Them Blk/Golds are boring as ****. Tired of the constant I WANT CLEAN COLORWAYS argument.

You want clean colorways? Go cop some white on white Air Force Ones. They hella' clean.

^Although you're right, in that those black/golds are missing something, there still should be a good combination of both clean and crazy CW's for each line IMO.

Basic doesn't have to be synonymous with boring, but every line should have its clean color ways.

I don't want to necessarily see prints, speckles, gradients, bright a** colors, ect. ect. on EVERY xi. Some xi's of course, but not every XI.
Give me those black/reds we saw awhile back, and some other clean, simple colorways ALONG with the NRG ones.

Variety is the key in my opinion. (Which is why I hate seeing people complain about too many CW's for a model, or the availability of a model on Nikeid) Different strokes for different folks. If you don't like it, don't buy it, because somebody else likely will

Last edited:
eek.gif

pic.twitter.com/eSifGgPJwB

I plan on picking up one pair of the Lifestyles XI's the same way I did with the X's and 9 out of 10 it will be the ones with pink laces. I'm really feeling those, they remind me of the Jasper LV sneakers Kanye designed a few years back.

Blk/gold are beyond boring.. [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

I plan on picking up one pair of the Lifestyles XI's the same way I did with the X's and 9 out of 10 it will be the ones with pink laces. I'm really feeling those, they remind me of the Jasper LV sneakers Kanye designed a few years back.
colorway kills it though, i'd prefer more. 
mean.gif

i bet these'll look killer on feet though. they seem comfy too. if they're anything like the x lifestyles were in terms of numbers, they'd be an easy pickup too.

Last edited:
[emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji] if that color way is real .. They are ugly *** hell .. [emoji]128553[/emoji] We need some better color ways hopefully we get some..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom