Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I kinda like that simple CW, but I'd rather have the KOTJ if I'm getting a pair with that similar shade on the armorposite.

How great the black on black looks on the rest of the shoe is the best part of those pics. Looks way better than that crusty all black pair Lebron was actually wearing. The darkness of the black hardly changes from one material to the other. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Something tells me that those black and gold are samples. The are simple but too simple and resemble the KOTJ too closely. This design deserves color choices and blocking similar to its design, without limits. Not wild just not restrictive. The all red and blue sole p.s. seemed like a great direction for this shoe.

Something tells me that those black and gold are samples. The are simple but too simple and resemble the KOTJ too closely. This design deserves color choices and blocking similar to its design, without limits. Not wild just not restrictive. The all red and blue sole p.s. seemed like a great direction for this shoe.
Agreed, has to be a sample. 

The potential for the trip blks can be seen with those samples.

I guarantee Nike throws some wht or grey on the blkouts just to troll us.

clearly samples tho?
You really think they'd use the same color gold on another pair

and with the variety of color choices they would just do a two-tone black and gold

and if you clicked the link you would see that on the bottom of the shoes the symbol on the middle of the sole is like scratched out

and you look close enough you can see red like on the kotj

You really think they'd use the same color gold on another pair

and with the variety of color choices they would just do a two-tone black and gold

and if you clicked the link you would see that on the bottom of the shoes the symbol on the middle of the sole is like scratched out

and you look close enough you can see red like on the kotj

my bad, didnt see all those other pics.. just the 2 that were posted :smh:

i figured you meant they were samples because they weren't 10 different colors like every lebron that has been coming out :x ..IMO id rather have more basic, clean colorways and a few fruity colorways rather than the other way around

Back
Top Bottom