• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

So I'm guessing the iron mans are the parachute gold release on september 20th

Got that link for the kdvi thread

If that calendar is correct, then it has the KOTJ CW (-700) on Friday 9/20 and the Mark II/Iron Man CW (-002) as the first one listed on Sunday 10/20. They are the themed pairs, which will release first, but that's the first I've heard of the release months being flipped around.

Last edited:
If that calendar is correct, then it has the KOTJ CW (-700) on Friday 9/20 and the Mach XI/Iron Man CW (-002) as the first one listed on Sunday 10/20. They are the themed pairs, which will release first, but that's the first I've heard of the release months being flipped around.
i thought that LEBRON XI/PARACHUTE GOLD 616175-700 that releases 9/20 would be the iron man pair that releases because you did say those would be the first to release and the gold theme goes with iron man. And i thought the KOTJ was the ones that we have all the pics off which is these LEBRON XI/ARMORY SLATE 616175-401 release 11/20 which is november.

i thought that LEBRON XI/PARACHUTE GOLD 616175-700 that releases 9/20 would be the iron man pair that releases because you did say those would be the first to release and the gold theme goes with iron man. And i thought the KOTJ was the ones that we have all the pics off which is these 
LEBRON XI/ARMORY SLATE 616175-401 release 11/20 which is november.

As far as I know the iron man CW still is releasing first, but that calendar is a little flawed with its dates is what I was saying (it shows Sunday, Friday, Thursday release days for some shoes). The other colors of the parachute gold pair are arctic green, dark loden (brown), and black.

-002 colors are mine grey, university red, mercury grey, and black. The iron man theme is the Mark II:

View media item 518038
View media item 518039
View media item 518040

Parachute gold pair = KOTJ

Armory slate is grey with blue tint to it i believe

Last edited:
As far as I know the iron man CW still is releasing first, but that calendar is a little flawed with its dates is what I was saying (it shows Sunday, Friday, Thursday release days for some shoes). The other colors of the parachute gold pair are arctic green, dark loden (brown), and black.

-002 colors are mine grey, university red, mercury grey, and black. The iron man theme is the Mark II:

View media item 518038
View media item 518039
View media item 518040

I said a while ago that people were naming the kotj wrong with armory slate. Thanks for clearing it up can't wait for the iron man hope the color blocking is on point.

I come in this thread every blue moon hoping that my opinion on this shoe would change but nothing....even with new CW's being posted, still nothing....will wait for balling reviews on this shoe and if they are good i will wait for these to hit dirt cheap prices (and they will considering where i live) and then i might pick up a pair and head straight to the court.....

^^^ I thought that was what was going on. I didn't keep up with the middle 50 pages of the thread so I thought someone must have came in and said these were a different shoe. Nike is who came up with the iron man/Mark II and KOTJ THEMES, rather than nicknames, but I think someone even beat you to the tumbler nickname for the all black pair Lebron already wore :lol:

Kobeoverlebron needs to get back in here and jus spill the beans about what all he was wanting to tell us back in March.

^^^ I thought that was what was going on. I didn't keep up with the middle 50 pages of the thread so I thought someone must have came in and said these were a different shoe. Nike is who came up with the iron man/Mark II and KOTJ THEMES, rather than nicknames, but I think someone even beat you to the tumbler nickname for the all black pair Lebron already wore :lol:

Kobeoverlebron needs to get back in here and jus spill the beans about what all he was wanting to tell us back in March.

yeah i remember the first pics of LeBron wearing the all black pair someone said they look like the tumbler.. regardless tho, Nike needs to release them :pimp:

Last edited:
The Iron Man pair has my interest over any other pair so far and I'm personally not intrested in the all black pair. I don't own one all black pair of Lebrons in my collection or any other all black shoe, but I hope all the peole who want them has a chance to get them.

I bet they'll probably make it so you have to iD an all-black pair.
All-black shoes don't really sell much now, it's all about bright colors.

We will get triple black relax

nthat.gif
 These are a must cop for me. Please Nike make a **** ton of these. 

For the record, I might be one of those people that does a 180 on the XI's.

Lol, I'm man enough to admit it.

Still don't think they have much casual appeal with the way that I wear my pants.

But I'm not gon front like I haven't made exceptions for shoes that fit the same profile in the past.

Which is just about every shoe with Posite in the title.

I don't buy many of them, and don't wear them often.

But I love the ones I own, and expect to have one to feel that way about atleast one c/w in the XI

I bet they'll probably make it so you have to iD an all-black pair.
All-black shoes don't really sell much now, it's all about bright colors.

i said it before and ill say it again.... the 8 and 9 black outs both went on clearance.
the 10 didn't because a. it wasnt really ALL black, and b. they were released in much lower quantities.
i have the 8 black out and got em for $80 n i love em. missed out on the 9 in my size but didnt need another all black anyways

Back
Top Bottom