Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Them Blk/Golds are boring as ****. Tired of the constant I WANT CLEAN COLORWAYS argument.

You want clean colorways? Go cop some white on white Air Force Ones. They hella' clean.
yeah like everyone in their brother has those white forces. Nothing wrong with a sig having clean cws. og jordans were always clean.

These colorays are uncreative ..anyone could have thought of these last 3 we saw ..yea theyre clean and wharever but its typical to see a black and red pair ..blue and black looks typical ..im waiting to see nikes creativity

Last edited:
You serious? Dude told me colorcode 000, that was coming only time will tell if dude is legit

If JM says no, the answer is no.

That should be included in the welcome to NT email they send when you sign up.

I think the blue and black Kentucky CW's look great on almost every single Lebron they've been on. That photoshop of the UK CW looked perfect on these.

These colorays are uncreative ..anyone could have thought of these last 3 we saw ..yea theyre clean and wharever but its typical to see a black and red pair ..im waiting to see nikes creativity

Black & Red is typical? You do know Lebron plays for the Miami Heat, right? :lol:

And the KOTJ colorway is far from typical. Some of y'all just can't be pleased.

yeah like everyone in their brother has those white forces. Nothing wrong with a sig having clean cws. og jordans were always clean.

Yeah OG Jays were clean. But even back then Jordan/Nike occasionly stepped out the box. If they didn't.....they'd be no Grape 5s, Aqua 8s, Indiglo 14s, Ginger 16s, etc....... colorways that didn't have anything to do with the Chicago Bulls but now everybody salivates when you mention them.

KOTJs & Black/Reds are instacops for me.

I'd probably prefer a simple, traditional black/red, instead of the orange/crimson sole and flywire. But I can appreciate Nike switching things up and giving it a fire or heat theme (if that's what they're aiming for).

As for a possible XI cloak........the armorposite would lend itself well to that colourway, but I hope they don't do it. The Cloak has been done three times now, all very well. It's time to leave it alone, without wearing it out.

Blck/Reds 
pimp.gif
 too dope; i hope they come with extra red/crimson laces

Can't wait too see what is in store for the signature cw's and if we get any throwback's

but at the same time, we get all blacks EVERY year except the year that anyone wants them
mean.gif
 i hope that there isn't any truth to that statement

though i know it came from JM... 

Last edited:
Id like to see the cloak color way on this silhouette. I didnt like the kobes or the penny things nike did but loved the colorway 

Honestly, everyone always says the pictures of the upcoming LeBrons "look bad," or "this colorway doesnt do it for me." But then you all the them in hand and the colorway/shoe is the best. The pictures give us a good idea, but you wont truly know until you have them in your hands in person.

Back
Top Bottom