Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ol I hoop you don't nonsense. And when I do whoop it's not in $200 plus shoes, unless they're beat like my SLH 8's!. Hell Nba players get thiers for free.

Lets get back on topic. I don't want any SB, CJ, Cork etc color ways. I want the traditional Christmas, All Star combos tho. Give me a new Exclusive color way.

You reported me though... Trust me I didn't delete that post. Crying for some all blacks
roll.gif
AINT NOBODY TALKING TO YOU.

YOU PROB HEAR ABOUT US FROM HYPEBEAST OR I$$.

SIT DOWN HYPEBEAST

This is not a casual shoe. Its made for playing basketball. And with these two trashy colorways, they are sure to only be seen on the court. Please do better nike

So what are you saying then? That the shoes are going to be used for their intended purpose? Sorry fam, I read and re-read your comment and I still don't get it.

the ONLY colorway I have been looking forward to is the triple blacks.. love how the Breds look and will cop those, and im sure we're gonna see some crazy colorways this year.. but I need to at leeeeaast be able to ID some triple black 11s

just kinda funny how there is a triple black cw every year and the year that a lot of ppl want them, Nike doesn't put them out.. (if JM is correct)

|I

i wasnt feeling the outsole of the KOTJ cw but looking at that pic i have to say it is very clean and looks nice with the rest of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom