Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully they are not on Id, and seeing as how they will have a good amount of posite material on them I doubt they will be on Id. I think they solders being moved to Id was a clue that sig shoe wouldn't be, as it shouldn't.

Hopefully they are not on Id, and seeing as how they will have a good amount of posite material on them I doubt they will be on Id. I think they solders being moved to Id was a clue that sig shoe wouldn't be, as it shouldn't.
i'd like to make an hwc and a blackout. these NEED to be on id. hopefully lebron gives in and puts glow soles, too. this time i hope they actually glow brightly unlike kd.

Last edited:
Like the xI much more than the trash x's that featured that sloped design at the back which looked like leg stretches at all times. Xi's might be copped aplenty by me if are streamlined like the ix's, and don't look like borders like x's, Iv's, vi's, and v's

i'd like to make an hwc and a blackout. these NEED to be on id. hopefully lebron gives in and puts glow soles, too. this time i hope they actually glow brightly unlike kd.

At some point down the road, Nike will retro lebrons line, so have them on Id, even is if the restrict the color combos, is not a smart choice. Plus I see you mentioned kd's, and there's the problem, the consumer shouldn't be considering or thinking about kd's when lebrons are involved, yeah they both are mikes n ball shoes but, lebrons are at the top of the mountain and shouldn't have any kind of similarities to kd's (lbj x's and e banana boat looking Kd vs had too many similar features: big ***** swooshes on side and toe box...removing from Id will be a good thing for the future, trust

At some point down the road, Nike will retro lebrons line, so have them on Id, even is if the restrict the color combos, is not a smart choice. Plus I see you mentioned kd's, and there's the problem, the consumer shouldn't be considering or thinking about kd's when lebrons are involved, yeah they both are mikes n ball shoes but, lebrons are at the top of the mountain and shouldn't have any kind of similarities to kd's (lbj x's and e banana boat looking Kd vs had too many similar features: big ***** swooshes on side and toe box...removing from Id will be a good thing for the future, trust
i still want my id colorways though. i could care less about the future.

This is not a casual shoe. Its made for playing basketball. And with these two trashy colorways, they are sure to only be seen on the court. Please do better nike

This is not a casual shoe. Its made for playing basketball. And with these two trashy colorways, they are sure to only be seen on the court. Please do better nike
Have you held the shoe in hand, or tried it on casually? If not, then how can you already come to the conclusion that it's not for casual wear? If you can make it work casually then that's all that matters, not what other people wear or say

I'm copping to wear casually. Haven't seen many hoop shoes not worn casually. Anything can be worn off the court. Hell if all it was, was a Nike sweat suit to the mall. Kill that BS.

All black everything coming late october

No word on availability
Source? Was told by someone very reliable this week that ALL BLACK LeBron XI wasn't happening...

JM
dude.  NO.

i don't play basketball and i wear basketball shoes.

guess why? because they look good casually c:

Most of my lebrons have to go into my rotation on court, but ima make sure to rock some casually i can picture these lookin good with some cargos or some khakis

i totally see the skittle colorways on this shoe. black and red, and black, mint and parachute gold. so colorful and bright, right?

because they're TOTALLY not going to release an id version of this shoe for you to make a black on black lebron.

Last edited:
DUDE WHO ARE YOU?

IM NOT EVEN ADDRESSING YOU.

EDIT:

SELECTIVE DELETING HUH.

GUESS I'LL KEEP MY COMMENTS STRICTLY TOWARDS THE TRIPLE BLACKS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom