Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Naw, I wldn't saw that...I heard the Soldiers are actually some good hoopin shoes. It's just w/ the XI's and like everyone said..."You have to break in the shoe for a good amount of time" so, clearly he's not breakin them in in no 6mins...Trust me. I put on my feet and instantly said, Nope can't do it

LeBron starts the game in some PE XI's, and changes em out at the start of the second quarter. Smh. I love the XI's but it sucks to see him supposedly struggling with the feel. Who knows tho

Here's the thing though... He wears them in practice just fine. Bottom line dude wants to rock a fresh pair each game...posites aren't built for that...hyperfuse is

^Really? 
eyes.gif
 Jade's aren't bad, but i'd say they're far from the best colorway. TW's, MN's, KP's, ASG's, and the Gamma's are all better to me. Jade's look kind of plain if anything.

Last edited:
False, Black Suede sat for a full month in sizes 8-11 at 2 HOH locations in Chicago.
...yes
around me they did raffles and they sold out the morning off the release... i have yet to see a pair of hazelnuts/mints/denims to hit store shelves.. 

hell they sell instantly when they restock on NDC..and were sold out in all the niketowns..

Yeah to me and pretty easily.. Asg are straight but not worth the hassle, those "jades" or whatever there called remind me most of a red carpet vibe and less has always been more for this sneaker IMO

The only place I saw any of the EXTs sit were in London, and that was the hazelnut, they had 3 pairs left a couple months later

Here's the thing though... He wears them in practice just fine. Bottom line dude wants to rock a fresh pair each game...posites aren't built for that...hyperfuse is
exactly what I was thinking too, you can't break them in like that

I love the 11 so it's troubling that Lebron dislikes it so much, but regardless I am still going to rock the shoe it works for me and I like the way it looks

as for the Jade I think they are one of the worst colorways but that's just my opinion

I've been feelin those Jade pairs since I first saw em...Hopefully they sit cuz that date doesn't sit well w/ my account and the AP's 5 days later

Naw, I wldn't saw that...I heard the Soldiers are actually some good hoopin shoes. It's just w/ the XI's and like everyone said..."You have to break in the shoe for a good amount of time" so, clearly he's not breakin them in in no 6mins...Trust me. I put on my feet and instantly said, Nope can't do it
I haven't balled in mine but I tried jogging a few yards while I was out and drunk one night ..... I only did it to try to de-compress my toes from the roof of the inside of the toe box though 
sick.gif
 ...... also slipped while dancing with a chick on the dance floor the same night
sick.gif
 ..... I probably should've called time out and changed into some soilders my damn self after that 
laugh.gif
 ..... shoes look great but are from comfortable IMO I'm guessing if I sized up it would be a different story but my TTS fit, its just the narrowness of the toe box until its broken in thats the killer but even then you get hot spots 
mean.gif

#StriveForAnythingButTheXI
This got me 
roll.gif

its GITD so its gonna have the hue of green for sure. just like the GITD zoom rookies.

Nike makes its look real white with no hint of green on it.

It's the lighting. I remember when my man charmcitykid charmcitykid was trying to sneak in a side door during the playoff xii release. Security said he had on green shoes at this was in broad daylight :lol:

:lol: gitd zoom rookies haven't worn them in forever but yeah them things glow like crazy in broad day.

Back
Top Bottom