Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol if this isn't a poor attempt at being a reseller i dunno what is.
if you're gonna ask stupid questions like this, you should probably remove all the shoes in your sig that you have for sale.
I've said this to so many kids recently.. but if you have to ASK, then you probably shouldn't be in that market. go to something you know.

QFT. Preach bro! Thank you!

Are the bhms very limited? Not sure if I will be around on saturday morning. How much would resell value be?
Why don't you wait a couple days after release day to get your answer?

Unless you're trying to see if its worth wasting your money to try and flip these, smh. 

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or the kd vi thread...

For any of you who own both, do you rock the same size in the kd's as the xi's? Been waiting for a kd cw that I like and the asg's are it. Probably won't have time to hit the mall to try em out so asking you guys is my only option. Thanks.
hate to contradict the other responses thereby complicating matters, but i had to go up half a size in the XIs compared to the Xs. i was able to fit the same size in the kd6s as i was the kd4s (never tried the 5s).

from my own experience, i would say the fit on the lebron is dependent upon the width of your forefoot. wide forefoot = half-size up in XIs. i have a wide forefoot so i had to size up .5

from talking to others who i'm usually the same size as, fitting on the kd6 is dependent upon your instep height. high instep = half-size (or even one full size) up on the kd6. i have a low instep, so the same size kd6 as the kd4 fit me just fine.

Not too crazy about the BHM's (don't think I've liked any BHM colorway, ever), but the all stars look excellent.

X's were perfectly fine, GITD is such a gimmick and makes no difference imo.

Both are equally nice.

Were last years ASG HOH exclusives or more then just FL and NDC? I brought my ASG Xs after the hype went down and i dont remember.

i think he wears the soldiers because Nike made a ton of cws and theyre just sittin everywhere

so they had him wear em to boost sales, theyre still full price everywhere that ive seen them

You're overthinking this or my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.

Lebron James simply does not like the XI. He will never admit to it publicly. The funny thing is the XI is selling better than the X..

I think it simply comes down to the FIT of the XI, not the performance.  If you look, he uses different laces, there is a bulge on the side of the shoe (which I have as well) which makes ankle fit bad, the toe box on his is modified, the heel on his has multiple cuts, ours has one. I just don't think they fit him right.

And the cool thing about the ASG is that they look good glowing and NOT glowing, well executed!

I think Finishline carries the ASG KDs and LeBrons usually. Btw, elites release April 11th (info via Dino Hatfield aka BaltSneakerShow)

Money saved on the EXT versions. Don't hold a candle to last years IMO. I can live without Lebron BHM, but ASG are solid. Whole ASG pack is nicer this year than last as far as I am concerned. Only one I really liked that much last year was Kobe. This year KD and Lebron are straight fire. :smokin

I think Finishline carries the ASG KDs and LeBrons usually. Btw, elites release April 11th (info via Dino Hatfield aka BaltSneakerShow)

FNL will carry the ASG KD and LeBron... it's just always a crapshoot ordering from them. :smh:

They are truly a last resort...IMO.

Can't forget about JimmyJazz either...

Last edited:
FNL will carry the ASG KD and LeBron... it's just always a crapshoot ordering from them. :smh:

They are truly a last resort...IMO.

Can't forget about JimmyJazz either...

Yeah they're both last resorts. But I remembered that FNL doesn't have a kobe contract like the FTL run companies. If I'm not mistaken though, I'm almost sure I got my big bangs from FNL online. Oh well, it was a different time for shoes, the beginning of the madness.

Back
Top Bottom