Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

These look like some bad replicas with that toe box 
sick.gif
Maybe Nike got tired of his damn foot woes and sent him reps to wear instead. They are huge tho. I'm not sure why he still has issues with them.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or the kd vi thread...

For any of you who own both, do you rock the same size in the kd's as the xi's? Been waiting for a kd cw that I like and the asg's are it. Probably won't have time to hit the mall to try em out so asking you guys is my only option. Thanks.

For any of you who own both, do you rock the same size in the kd's as the xi's? Been waiting for a kd cw that I like and the asg's are it. Probably won't have time to hit the mall to try em out so asking you guys is my only option. Thanks.

I go true to size with the XI and KD. But tried half size up on the KD the other day and was much more comfortable. Def try on for yourself to make sure. Thay whole double layer tongue just made it a little tight for me getting my foot in.

I went a half size up on both.

asg and bhm lookin good, better than last year.  didnt like asg x at all but thought bhm x was pretty decent

that blue suede thing is nasty - in a very bad way lol

wish the xi fitted better on my feet for ball .............. def wouldve picked up a few more CWs

Yea i need the BHM and the ASG/ Gator Kings ...............already paid the extra $50 to get the BHM........Its $100 for the ASG but i got to have them.....So done

I personally go half size up on KD VI and true to size on Lebron XI.

Are the bhms very limited? Not sure if I will be around on saturday morning. How much would resell value be?

Are the bhms very limited? Not sure if I will be around on saturday morning. How much would resell value be?

lol if this isn't a poor attempt at being a reseller i dunno what is.
if you're gonna ask stupid questions like this, you should probably remove all the shoes in your sig that you have for sale.
I've said this to so many kids recently.. but if you have to ASK, then you probably shouldn't be in that market. go to something you know.

Back
Top Bottom