Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nahh, chill. Like we've seen the mango/lava, or the dunkman. But the Red Carpet 7 stands out, the South Beach 8, the Taxi Elite 9, The Cutting Jade 10. You know? Something different that we haven't seen on a LeBron yet.
we haven't seen baby flesh on a lebron sig

Haven't bought a pair of black/reds Brons since the 8. Got those on the first weekend
These will get the same treatment

So they have a galaxy version of the soldier vii coming out, I wonder if they will have something similar for the XI?

Haven't bought a pair of black/reds Brons since the 8. Got those on the first weekend
These will get the same treatment
i don't know which lebron 11 is better 
nerd.gif
 both are nice tho.

I just wanna see something new color wise. Something risky, that hasnt been done

Something different that we haven't seen on a LeBron yet.

This just goes to show, some dudes will never be happy. The King of the Jungle is completely unique. We've never seen a shoe with gold posite material, red trim and a mint outsole.

And originality goes beyond colour. The whole design is fresh and cutting edge:

View media item 524019View media item 524022View media item 524024View media item 524025View media item 524026

This just goes to show, some dudes will never be happy. The King of the Jungle is completely unique. We've never seen a shoe with gold posite material, red trim and a mint outsole.

And originality goes beyond colour. The whole design is fresh and cutting edge:

View media item 524019View media item 524022View media item 524024View media item 524025View media item 524026

I really like the KOTJ a lot actually, and I'm going to try to get my hands on a pair. I guess I wasnt clear enough. That just 1 different colorway for the shoe. I like seeing LeBrons come out like no other shoe cause they are my top sneaker priority. I like seeing different things done. KOTJ is different I like it. Crown Jewels were different, cutting jades. I like to see the shoes have a meaning behind the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom