Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They were plentiful when we had the ASG in arlington plus houston and LA the only problem was orlando because of the hype...these dont have hype comparable to the last couple years so i think these will be plentful as long as its first come first serve non of that raffle bs

This.

When the ASG was @ Cowboys Stadium, the shoes were so easy to grab. I ended up getting 3 ASG Lebron 7s (2 on clearance) and a couple pairs of ASG Kobe Vs (1 on clearance).

But times were different then... :smh:

Lol, Kicks-Crew had pre-orders for $280 + $35 shipping to the States..... and they sold out pretty much right away. Hype on may not be as great as the Galaxy, but it's definitely greater than the Area 72. Don't sleep.

And the All-Stars were so easy to grab last year because last year's pack were wack. What was the best shoe out of that pack? The Lebrons or Barkleyposites? Yeeaaahhh.....

can we please not succumb to nikes hype machine? i refuse to call these shoes the gator kings. wth is that? a gator king? really? sounds like an ultimate trap card from yu-gi-oh. smhhhhh

Unless things change fairly quickly FNL won't carry the Lebron XI ASG for unknown reasons. The Style Number doesn't pull up a product within the FNL system. Kinda shocking and disappointing in regards to availability.

can we please not succumb to nikes hype machine? i refuse to call these shoes the gator kings. wth is that? a gator king? really? sounds like an ultimate trap card from yu-gi-oh. smhhhhh
nike couldve went with a better nickname also add some red to the current colorway wouldve been dope im only shooting for kobe and kd LBJs are my back up plan

I have no shame....I'm ready for my Gator King shoes....Gator King hat.....Gator King shirt....Gator King socks....Gator King shorts, I'm even shouting out "Gator Kiiiiiing" when I'm slaying kids in COD Kill Cams lmao

I personally love the gimmick this year

The more pictures I see of the Jades I realize I'll prolly be grabbing them on rd and Ik 2 years from now I'll be fiending for em and kicking myself for not grabbing em at retail. But why is Nike releasing all of this in Feb?!! Id liek to keep at least some of my income tax 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

For everyone saying that last years all star pack was "wack" and had no hype... The All stars sold out at 8:01 am on Nikestore and before that time even on FNL. Crazy. The Brons with the 3M pop were dope

^ That would be a done deal for me too at that price! :pimp:

Almost impossible to get deals like that when you need a sz 15.

Back
Top Bottom