Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

FNL will carry the ASG KD and LeBron... it's just always a crapshoot ordering from them.
mean.gif

They are truly a last resort...IMO.

Can't forget about JimmyJazz either...
Yeah they're both last resorts. But I remembered that FNL doesn't have a kobe contract like the FTL run companies. If I'm not mistaken though, I'm almost sure I got my big bangs from FNL online. Oh well, it was a different time for shoes, the beginning of the madness.
i think only certain stores get them

in my area, theres only like two finishlines that even get gr lebrons

I don't think Finish Line will be carrying the All-Star pack this year. It's not on their Launch Calendar.

Has anyone had a problem where on the medial (inside) side the fuse separates from the foamposite?  If so, is that a good enough reason to send them back to Nike?

Saw da graffiti XIs today @ FL & I must say they're way better in person. I wasn't going to enter any raffle for da BHM XIs because da malls were too far of a drive for my liking . I had an job interview far out today & it just so happens I passed a mall on da way that was doing a raffle so I entered in. Hopefully I'll have a new job & new pair of lebrons :D.

was it on the launch calendar last year???
I don't know, I didn't bother to try Finish Line last year nor do I every other year..... I have more confidence trying at Niketown or House of Hoops. :lol:

But for what it's worth, I work at Finish Line and have a different launch calendar and it's usually more updated than the one on the website and it wasn't on there, either.

Last edited:
Saw da graffiti XIs today @ FL & I must say they're way better in person. I wasn't going to enter any raffle for da BHM XIs because da malls were too far of a drive for my liking . I had an job interview far out today & it just so happens I passed a mall on da way that was doing a raffle so I entered in. Hopefully I'll have a new job & new pair of lebrons :D.

Good luck, fam.

X's were perfectly fine, GITD is such a gimmick and makes no difference imo.

Both are equally nice.
i agree the Xs pop specially with that 3m, this years all star are also on fire but GITD shoes are easy to proccure these days, Nike iD has those options
tired.gif

You're overthinking this or my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.

Lebron James simply does not like the XI. He will never admit to it publicly. The funny thing is the XI is selling better than the X..

I'd love to see the numbers for that, since LBJ don't even wear these damn things.

You're overthinking this or my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.

Lebron James simply does not like the XI. He will never admit to it publicly. The funny thing is the XI is selling better than the X..
I'd love to see the numbers for that, since LBJ don't even wear these damn things.
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/nike-redefining-lebron-11-shoes/story?id=21119108

"Despite the shoe's absence from LeBron's feet, sales of them are up 18 percent compared to sales of James' Nike shoe at this point last season, the Journal reported. The first colorway of the shoes hit stores in October and retail for $200."

What a player wears is completely irrelevant to me. As long as the shoes are nice, I will buy them.

← Own 20 pairs of Lebrons and I hate the guy as a player.

Last edited:
^ i hope not! there's already four lebron XI releases i want in february!
laugh.gif
wait a couple months, please, nike!

was it on the launch calendar last year???
I don't know, I didn't bother to try Finish Line last year nor do I every other year..... I have more confidence trying at Niketown or House of Hoops.
laugh.gif

But for what it's worth, I work at Finish Line and have a different launch calendar and it's usually more updated than the one on the website and it wasn't on there, either.
ok fasho, ill ask my mans at the finishline i know got the asg lebrons last year

Man not to take away anything from this years asg kicks but last years were plentiful enough to go around 2 or 3 times in line(hoh) i got every pair i wanted plus

They were plentiful when we had the ASG in arlington plus houston and LA the only problem was orlando because of the hype...these dont have hype comparable to the last couple years so i think these will be plentful as long as its first come first serve non of that raffle bs

Finishline in my city is very shady so after a couple fiascos in the past i dont bother with them anymore

Back
Top Bottom