• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wonder what colorways we would get if he was still in cleveland

This is just my two cents. I don't get when cats get upset ,when they feel a basketball shoe is deemed not good for casual wear. It's a basketball shoe made for that purpose.But I bet some people on here rock Timbs with shorts during the summer.It's your money buy and wear what you like. At the end of the day, don't get mad if you feel a basketball silo can't be rocked for casual use.

The X's were a flop compared to the IX's, and the general consensus was the IX was a bad successor to the 8. Not everyones gonna be satisfied, yet everyones opinions are gonna sway once the shoes hit the shelves/limited tags are give .

The cycle continues.

It's funny how people say that the IX's were better than the X's when the X's absolutely KILLED the IX's in sales!!!

It's funny how people say that the IX's were better than the X's when the X's absolutely KILLED the IX's in sales!!!

I like the entire Lebron line period and the direction his shoes is going. Even though I started with the SB 8's I feel each one of his shoes has a colorway I would like to own from the Nike Air Zoom Generation & up and I'm looking forward to his all shoes retroing. I guess I'm just a go hard Nike Lebron fan & the IX's X's & XI's are all equal to me & each hot in there own way as they should be.

Disgusting. The only good LBJ models were the 3s and 10s.

ixrbA9FUKCdKo.gif

I feel like these will only look great in dark colors also I feel like they are being cheap by adding Lunarlon and instead of Zoom Max.

I don't care what anybody says Lunarlon is a cheap material..its bottoms out.

I think a lot of people will change their mind when they see different cws.

If they dont capitalize on any Transformer gimmick with these, I will be shocked.

If I were in the marketing department, Id be hittin' up Calvin Johnson for some promo use as well.

They shouldnt have a problem with a superhero gimmick on these either btw, they execute better than the X superheros any day.

Anyway, whatever you like the shoes or not, we can all admit these have a lot of potential ...

This is just my two cents. I don't get when cats get upset ,when they feel a basketball shoe is deemed not good for casual wear. It's a basketball shoe made for that purpose.But I bet some people on here rock Timbs with shorts during the summer.It's your money buy and wear what you like. At the end of the day, don't get mad if you feel a basketball silo can't be rocked for casual use.

Because every Jordan, up to at least 13, had major casual appeal.

The strongest models from any sig line are the ones with the most crossover ability.

That's the reason you see more ppl rocking the Penny V's over the Melo's. For most of us it has nothing to do with performance, comfort or even how we feel about the associated player. It's about if it looks good with pants on.

You have to remember that the craze for basketball shoes is replacing what used to be the craze for SB's and AF1's. The dude that's used to wearing dunks don't give a damn about lunarlon and armourposite if it doesn't look good.

What I don't understand is why you dudes who supposedly like the shoe, want so bad for everyone else to like it with you. "Once we get closer to rd and they make them limited y'all will start feeling em doe" lol sounds to me that y'all aren't sure if you really like them and you're looking for someone else to confirm it for you. Lol

Like what you like and be happy that there are products out there that cater to your taste.

Back
Top Bottom