Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The amount of gullible people in this thread is HILARIOUS and the majority of y'all don't read

Sole does not appear to be see through on volts

Last edited:
I'm thinking once the Lebron X Champ pack drops this Saturday, we'll start to see a lot more colorways of the XI's drop.

Yeah doesn't make sense to drop another all volt and $200 at that when the Xs went on sale. If they are fake, they're pretty damn good with fakes on this model.

With every new pic I see of the black/red CW, I seem to like them more and more.  Those speckles really set it off to me.

Last edited:
The galaxy ship has sailed
Dude I hope you are right but what leads you to believe that? If you think about it... that theme has been pretty successful the past two years and we all know what Nike does when something works well for them! I agree with you, Galaxy should be dead, try telling Nike that! All-STAR/Galaxy seems to be a connection for them!

10/12/13 Nike LeBron XI

616175-700 Parachute Gold/Arctic Green-Dark Loden-Black

$200.00 - Men's

$140.00 - Gradeschool

$70.00 - Preschool

$50.00 - Toddle

Via SC

Hope I get a little discount then, but knowing my size, ***** will be gone by the time I wait.

Got these in today, will say right off the bat they fit much more "true to size" than X's and IX's, put them on for a few minutes in my office.  Feels like a tad longer, and more room throughout.  I will take some detailed shots tonight and wear them to give my full thoughts on fit and performance, going to take them to the gym for a half hour and see how they feel. 

(Red pair are just Elite ID's, no, not from the Champs pack, unfortunately!) 

is it just me or does the 11's look like the X lows when looking down at them?

Yes, slightly.

Dude I hope you are right but what leads you to believe that? If you think about it... that theme has been pretty successful the past two years and we all know what Nike does when something works well for them! I agree with you, Galaxy should be dead, try telling Nike that! All-STAR/Galaxy seems to be a connection for them!

Doesn't seem feasible this year from a theme standpoint, that's why. I could be wrong however. I just think mardi gras will be used this year since that's usually the 1st thing that comes to mind when you think of New Orleans.

NEW VOLT COLORWAY LEAKED

MY CONNECT CONFIRMED THEY HAVE PRODUCTION ORDERS FOR 5 COLORWAYS BY YEARS END(PICS FROM SNEAKERWATCH)

Hi-res pics of the blk/reds sold them to me. So far I'm in for 2 pairs of XIs.

I can honestly say these are my second favorite LeBrons, behind the 8 (in terms of looks of course, but I highly doubt comfort will be a problem)

Back
Top Bottom