Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait to see all the amazing PE's were never going to get come playoff time !!

don't forget throughout the whole season, I love seeing shoes I can't get :D

And on the random weekend chill session caught on Instagram...

And on DJ Clark Kent...

And on his friends who may be at the game...

On his wife and kids...

**** LeBron >:

Last edited:
Don't want to knock them till I try them. I feel the x's 360 zoom set up will be superior to the lunar and zoom set up on the xi's. At least that's what my eyes are telling my knees.

Nike **** us teens over lol. How can I convince my parents to let me buy shoes for $200? 
mad.gif
 Damn 
ohwell.gif
 They're fire though, wish I could get a pair.

Nike **** us teens over lol. How can I convince my parents to let me buy shoes for $200? 
mad.gif
 Damn 
ohwell.gif
 They're fire though, wish I could get a pair.
I mentioned this before.. it sucks for the younger lebron fans.. i don't know to many parents that will pay $200 for a sneaker, but then again there's alot  that will 

Yeah, that's why it was admirable what KD did to try to keep his shoes at a low cost, granted they sucked for hooping purposes because of that but at least his young fans could wear those more easily than Bron's if money is tight.

But if you're in HS, get a side job. Not only will it get you those kicks you want, it'll make you look better on resumes and college apps - kill many birds with 1 stone haha. Back when I was in HS (damn and I'm not even that old but I sure sound it right now), my parents would buy me one pair of basketball shoes a year for HS team till I was a senior and more often times than not I'd save up grass cutting money each year to fund my pair for AAU. It's not like it's impossible to be young and still be on your grind (legally, might I add haha), my young folk...

I started working at about 13 making my own money, shoveling snow, raking leaves, delivering news papers. And I remember the first thing I saved for was a starter pull over jacket... I'm sure half you don't even know what those are but it's cool. And I been buying all my own kicks since I was 17, no more help from mom. And started buying shoes for my son at 18. Life is what you make it, go make that money kid!

I got that same problem whenever I wanna buy $200 shoes (own money) my parents wanna kill me lol..just don't understand it

Nike **** us teens over lol. How can I convince my parents to let me buy shoes for $200? >:  Damn :\  They're fire though, wish I could get a pair.
I know man. If I don't get this internship in the coming months I'm going to be screwed because all the other part time jobs will have dried up I want a lot of shoes this year last year I was good because I didn't like anything that much. My parents are cool about the price they just bought my brother some LeBron elites IDs (its worth it after years of k Swiss, and Reebok classic,)and stay buying that fool elite socks. I got at least 2 maybe 3 at maximum they'll buy me. Parachute golds will be the next pair they buy me but the xis are so dope I'm going to need more not all. I might could get them to buy me an additional kd vi or 2 because after military discount its just a little over $100 and that's apparently cheap in my dad's eyes for shoes when we go on a vacation he'll be like no LeBrons before we get to the store :lol:

Last edited:
So far in love with all the color ways thus far. Although the black netting covering up the flywire kind of diminishes them a bit for me. So far terracotta is the strongest in the pack.

Really glad they aren't pulling the 'limited' gimmick on the Gamma Blue.  Definitely my favorite so far and despite having to wait longer for them, I'm happy to know that I'll finally be able to walk into a store and just buy them lol

Back
Top Bottom