Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol I worship celebrities? Lol!! You know that about me?? Nah dude.. This is Michael Jordan we're talking about and if he decided to not speak to me in person I wouldn't give 2 sh*** ya know why? Cuz he's had every person on this Earth clamoring for his attention since the 80s lol.. Who am I to be like, hey Mike love your work?!.. Lol I'd just be happy to SEE Michael Jordan you kidding me?

I know it MJ and all but I dont understand how you would be ok with someone doing that to you, just because its "MJ." I mean if that would happen to me, it wouldn't crush me or anything. I would just think, "Geez, what a ****."

Can nike please drop the fi release date so this discussion can end

This.....Anything yet? I mean Nike is really gonna release 4 colorways in one month of the XI's? Aways, TW's, Gammas and Forging Irons?

Last edited:
I know it MJ and all but I dont understand how you would be ok with someone doing that to you, just because its "MJ." I mean if that would happen to me, it wouldn't crush me or anything. I would just think, "Geez, what a ****."

Doing WHAT to me?? What exactly are we talking about here?? Lol

Too much down time at work
My theory on the shoe switching... it started as a bet. Lebron says to Nike," raise the price I bet they still buy my ****. " He wins the bet. Nike says here u go, bet it right back, double up tho, lets raise the price again. Bron agrees and wins again. JP comes in and says, " I made the shoe not u Lebron, they buy it because its hot, not because its a Lebron shoe, that's why nobody is rocking them soldiers". Bron says," oh yeah. People already seen what ur shoes did to my toes. Bet if i dont wear them, people will turn on them...quick"
to be continued...

C'mon guys, take it to PM or just let it be.

Dude I'm completely relaxed here, I'm not trying to start a big argument just funny to me cuz I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with all this "MJ is stuck up" talk lol!! It's MJ people and he doesn't has to justify himself to every single person who wants to have an in depth convo with him whenever they see him at a McDonalds lol!!!!!

Man I'll be so glad when the LeBron XI "Shoegate" is over.
laugh.gif

Doing WHAT to me?? What exactly are we talking about here?? Lol

Well the senario that I read, unless my comprehesion is wrong. You seeing him and saying hi or something, and being ignored. I understand with celebrity types that could happen in a bunch of diff. cases. For example if he was getting mobbed by fans and way just trying to get out. But to me ignoring someone saying "hi" to you is disrespectfull. No matter who you are, so I would think him a "d***." All im saying

edit: sorry Lewi, snottie. not trying to argue or anything Im done :tongue:

Last edited:
I went in today to try on the aways in size 12 because my kps in size 13 are a little loose and the aways in size 12 fit perfect and I had on wool socks.

Well the senario that I read, unless my comprehesion is wrong. You seeing him and saying hi or something, and being ignored. I understand with celebrity types that could happen in a bunch of diff. cases. For example if he was getting mobbed by fans and way just trying to get out. But to me ignoring someone saying "hi" to you is disrespectfull. No matter who you are, so I would think him a "d***." All im saying

No I get that and just to clarify I'm not a "celebrity follower/worshiper" whatever, I don't care.. This is MJ we're talking about so that's different for myself personally cuz he was my hero/sports idol my whole life..
Yeah being ignored doesn't feel good sure but when your dealing with a person who literally can't go ANYWHERE without someone trying to get a piece of him, YOU'D get tired of that too.. Sometimes you can't please everyone ALL the time and for a person of his status that's more than understandable to me.. I would hold no grudge

Does anyone have this stray thread on the inside of their shoe?   Not sure if I should take it back for another one or if they're all like this.

It's on both feet.  On the left shoe it's right next to the tag, on the right shoe it's across from the tag.

it looks better with the black imo

This entire spread makes me question the fortitude and sanity of my sneaker aficionado peers. Seriously, how can anyone say the 11s look good man?! They're shaped like a Pontiac Aztec.... That's turrible Kenny...

Maybe lebron not wearing them in games will cause some of you to lift the veil from your eyes and allow you the clarity to get off the mans jock long enough to see that his latest signature shoe is an aesthetic train wreck..

Prolly not though lol

This entire spread makes me question the fortitude and sanity of my sneaker aficionado peers. Seriously, how can anyone say the 11s look good man?! They're shaped like a Pontiac Aztec.... That's turrible Kenny...

Maybe lebron not wearing them in games will cause some of you to lift the veil from your eyes and allow you the clarity to get off the mans jock long enough to see that his latest signature shoe is an aesthetic train wreck..

Prolly not though lol

72-10 my man!!! Lol!!! Good to see ya here again brotha.. Pull up a chair and stay for awhile..

Na I hear ya Snottie

could care less if he wears it, I just like the shoe, dislike the price though

This. And now that I got my wife into sneakers, it's not as easy getting more pairs into the house since knows how much they cost

Prolly not though lol

I know everyone has opinions, but I'll never understand why dudes hop into a thread just to bash a shoe.

I ca
72-10 my man!!! Lol!!! Good to see ya here again brotha.. Pull up a chair and stay for awhile..
n

Lol dude I'd love to kick it with ya in here, but I can only handle 3-5 minutes max in the lebron thread before I feel like I wanna rip my eyes out of their sockets bro... It's a madhouse of lebron James appreciation that I just cannot subscribe to amigo..

I ca
n
Lol dude I'd love to kick it with ya in here, but I can only handle 3-5 minutes max in the lebron thread before I feel like I wanna rip my eyes out of their sockets bro... It's a madhouse of lebron James appreciation that I just cannot subscribe to amigo..

Lol yeah I know how you feel about Bron sir, fair enough.. Just enjoy your input and your sneaker knowledge is top shelf.. Drop by anytime lol

I ca
n

If lebron ignored me if think him to be a d*** too :lol:

They actually look more like an lamborgini aventador, but I guess you tried to find the cheapest car to prove your point.

Here's A Pic Of All The Free Gear I Got From This Past weekend At The Strive For Greatness Event Held At The Barclays Center..
Damn, this dude TWNTY8 made out like a bandit. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom